One Universe, Limitless Potential
In EVE, a universe of unbounded opportunity awaits new capsuleers, whether they lust after wealth, crave the fight or simply yearn for adventure among the stars.
Starting as a new pilot in a training frigate, players can choose from hundreds of skills to train and develop. The choice of skills to train is entirely up to the player. There are no mutually-exclusive branches in a skill tree that is both wide and deep. Over time, a character can be honed into a specialist or adapted for many situations.
- Travel to any of 5,000 star systems
linked by a stargate network
- Explore the mysteries of
2,500 more systems through
- Experience the unique vistas of each
region of EVE
- Make a home in the core empires or the lawless fringes
Spaceships in EVE
CHOOSE YOUR SHIP
Pick the ships you want to fly from hundreds of widely varying models.
CUSTOMIZE AND TUNE
Each ship is highly customizable using modular equipment, rigs and subsystems.
Acquire many different ships and store your collection in personal hangars across New Eden.
- Continuously develop your character with grind-free, time-based training
- Join corporations run by players, or found your own
- Be part of something bigger with sovereign alliances
- Forge a reputation that matters in EVE's single-server environment
- Dive into the politics of a player-driven universe
- Join up with the empire militias in Factional Warfare
- Help to build or destroy alliance domains in deep space
- Fight the cybernetic terror and defeat Sansha's incursions
EVER EXPANDING EVE
EVE is regularly updated, enhanced and expanded with new content. EVE expansions will always be FREE.
PLEX AND ISK
Among many subscription options, EVE game time can be purchased using PLEX, which can be traded for the in-game ISK currency.
EVE has one of the most
active player and
in any MMO game.
- Speculate in a dynamic marketplace
driven by player activity
- Manufacture thousands of items,
from ammunition to capital ships
- Construct assembly arrays and
- Influence the direction of EVE Online
through the Council of Stellar Management
- Research multiple levels of
- Invent blueprints for spaceships
- Build laboratories and research outposts
- Hack and reverse engineer ancient technologies
discovered in the depths of wormhole space