Bi-Weekly Dev Blog Recap
As part of our efforts to ensure the EVE community is kept abreast of what's moving and shaking with the development of EVE, Oveur came up with the idea of a bi-weekly recap of the recent Dev Blogs. Since the Blogs are lower visibility than News Items, but of no less importance, I thought it was a good idea.
I'll post the link to the blog and a very short recap. Comments are still available, and will direct you to the forum post where the blog discussion took place.
- You always pass failure on the way to success - Oveur blogs about 30k players, fleet/POS battles, node deaths and server stability.
- With a side order of Economics - Redundancy on EVE Economics. Not sure whether a degree is required for comprehension. :D
- TQ Health Status - TQ coughs, Sharkbait's there with a diagnosis of why.
- Eon#5 Magazine; landing on planets and doormats soon - Zap and E-ON, 'nuff said.
- Kali Testing - Mephysto on Kali, testing, more Kali, more testing.
- The focus of Kali 1 versus Kali 2 - Kali is an expansion of 3 parts. Oveur blogs about the difference between parts one and two.
- The Story of Elvis and Siefried - TomB's tale of exploration, scouting and peril.
- Nessie is the Mother of Invention - What does a monster have to do with EVE? Clover lets us know. Thanks Clover!
- Interstellar Services Department Volunteer of the Year, 2006 - It's all about the vols, baby!
So, there you have it, a recap of the blogs from the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!