Get Ready for Fanfest 2011!
March 24 - 26, Reykjavík, Iceland.
Early Bird Pricing and Special Packages Available Now
Mark your calendars and get your tickets early for our seventh EVE Online Fanfest in Reykjavik, Iceland. 2011 is going to be a massive year for the EVE community, and Fanfest is the place to be for first hand announcements and presentations of what lies ahead. Be one of the hundreds of EVE players from around the world that head to Iceland each year for this spectacular three-day festival.
Complete Hotel and Travel packages (includes Fanfest ticket) are available now, and Icelandair is ready to fly you to the fun from major cities around the world.
Early Bird Specials
Early Bird Admission Tickets for the event are 75 USD, but that price won't last long! After December 26th, tickets will return to their normal price of 99 USD. Fanfest Admission Tickets are available here.
But wait, there's more!
- Exclusive EVE Presentations
- PVP Tournament
- Roundtables and discussions
- DUST 514 Presentations and Information
- Pub Crawls with Devs and the Reykjavik nightlife
- The Party at the Top of the World
- Blue Lagoon Hangover Party
- Live Missions, Silent Auction, Poker Tournament and much more!
For more information, visit the Fanfest 2011 site. We look forward to seeing you in March!