Optional Tranquillity patch 1360
We have put together an optional TQ patch. It most importantly fixes the mining drone CTD.
I also fixes a slew of other issues.
- Firing at Mining Drone no longer causes a crash to desktop
- Bookmark folder structure should function correctly
- There are new columns in the scanner: size, speed, transversal speed and radial speed
- T2 splash screen
- As changing speed during warp is no longer valid, the UI doesn't attempt it, thus the speed meter state is always correct.
- The User Interface is much clearer about what agents you can talk to.
- Full station names in tool tips.
- Bugfix to relationship tab for people with Criminal Connections.
- Added warning so people don't go lose bunch of standings to offer expiration without due warning.
- in "new courier mission" window, the user cannot select destination same as pickup location. Those kind of courier missions are now categorized as escrow and there's a different UI for that.
- Updated DirectX check to check for version 9.0b and redirect users to eve-online/directx
- added "no message in inbox" in there are none
- You can now see ships destroyed and pods destroyed in the last one hour, in addition to seeing the last 24 hours
- Added support for const.minWarpInDistance and const.maxWarpInDistance. This allows warpin at 15 km.
- Minor memory leaks plugged.
If you have any comments on this patch or would like to see more usability/minor fixes, then please post your comments.