Patch Notes for Crucible 1.0.1
Patch notes for EVE Online: Crucible 1.0.1
To be released Tuesday, December 6, 2011. The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Crucible 1.0 to Crucible 1.0.1 is 8 MB
- Windows full client 4.8 GB
- Mac from Crucible 1.0 to Crucible is 1.0.1 11 MB
- Mac full client 5.7 GB
Character Creation and New Player Experience
- After you have finished with Aura's missions, she will now still refer to you by name.
- Character portrait UI now remembers the previous settings - meaning you can keep the pose/expression and just make the changes you want.
- The 6th part of the first tutorial now triggers easier when walking up to the pod.
- Fixed an issue where toggling HDR could cause the map not to work when docked with _Load Station Environmen_t off.
- Racial Captain's Quarters now correctly update directly after Clone Jumping.
- If the character fails to load into the Captain's Quarters, they will automatically be moved to the ship hangar after two minutes.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- An issue with the Time Multiplier figure in Mobile Laboratories has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Customs Office Gantries could not be manufactured in Amarr outposts.
- Customs Office Gantries can now be located using the Directional and System Scanners.
- Player-owned Customs Offices were affected by an issue that caused their tax rate to be reset to default (5%) after downtime. This has been resolved.
- The message offering clone space in the Clone Vat Bay I on a Rorqual has been fixed. It said "unanchor", but now displays the correct message.
Science and Industry
- Filtering options for Blueprints in the science and industry window have been fixed to not hide columns.
Market & Contracts
- On the welcome page for the LP store: 'receive' is no longer misspelled.
- Fixed an in-space context menu for Courier Contract bookmarks.
- Fixed a small error in number formatting in Courier Contracts.
- Newly created Auction Contracts are not automatically 'won' now.
Agents & Missions
- An issue with NPC's not respawning in anomalies after downtime has been fixed.
- An issue with the RP/day column for Research agents has been fixed.
Corporation & Alliance
- An issue with the 'Deliver To Member' corporation function has been fixed.
- War declaration votes now display the names of included parties correctly.
- Fixed the member base location string for the member details window in corporations.
- Trying to online/fit a module you don't have the skills for will now correctly give a message telling you what modules and skills are lacking.
- Tool-tip text when hovering over assigned fighters has been made understandable to humans.
- Error message when trying to place items in orphaned jet-cans is now correctly displayed.
- Time to next skill level correctly updated when adding skills to training queue.
- Fixed some text overlapping in the training queue.
- Calendar events between 11pm and midnight no longer create errors.
- A text issue with 'Viewing the log' on station containers has been fixed.
- The error message when putting certain items into containers now displays correctly.
- A text issue with planetary extractors has been fixed.
- Contact notifications now display the correct standings level.
- Member counts in chat channel selection window are now properly aligned.
- "Regional average" is now correctly spelled.
- While warping, the “Jump” command will no longer be available for all gates. It will now only be available for the gate you are currently in warp to in order to jump on contact.
- When mousing over scan probes launchers, they will no longer display their extremely impressive range on the tactical overlay.
- Jump bridges links will no longer retain their 3d-curviness when flattening the star map.
- When reordering targets by dragging them around, the new target order will now be applied to the order used by the Next/Previous target hotkeys.
- The text buttons to increase and decrease fontsize in chat now align correctly.
- The log window now remembers it’s sorting settings.
- When you scale the UI with the map open, the “You are here” bubble will be updated with correct location.
- When you scale the UI, the text in the agent conversation now fits correctly.
- The tactical overlay will now display again on the Solar System map.
- Select/Deselect All in the Scan Filter Editor window now works correctly for the Cosmic Signature group.
- Icons on the system map are easier to see now when scanning with probes.
- The station services window now has less minimum width if you have small station services buttons.
- Added factional warfare systems to the SDE with warCombatZones and warCombatZoneSystems.
- Wallet journal entries and transactions are now displayed correctly.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- Join channel (when manually typing name) now correctly places you in a channel if it already exists (eg E-UNI, Invention etc).
- The 'Always Use English Voice' option now works as intended. Although a client restart is required.
CONCORD and Kill Mails
- CONCORD no longer considers you a criminal when someone you attacked over 15 minutes ago is killed by someone else.
- Fixed the context menu for 'deliver to members' in the corp deliveries hangar.
- The formatting on the client update notification has been made a little prettier.
- Fixed a bug that was blocking Japanese text in ship fittings.
- Jetcan mining should now work again when you are in the same fleet, corporation or have excellent standing from the owner of the can.
- Drones guarding an Interdictor dropping a warp disruption bubble should no longer start shooting that Interdictor.
- XL hybrid turrets will now set their effect color properly based on what sort of charge is loaded.
- Some players were experiencing long delays when opening the star map. It should now be significantly faster.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- Newly installed outpost upgrades now have manufacturing lines as public access by default.
- Warp Scrambling Battery and Warp Disruption Battery now correctly online in 120 seconds rather than 150 seconds.
- Fuel blocks can now be placed into the appropriate racial Control Tower fuel bays alongside regular fuel types, in preparation for the forthcoming switchover.
Weapons and Ammunition
Hail has had its falloff penalty partially reinstated to 25%.
- On changing currency, you now need to reload the wallet journal.
- A text issue with the market export documents has been fixed.
- A bidding issue with Auction contracts has been fixed.
- When trying to perform an action you don't have the skills for, your are properly notified of the cause.
Crucible 1.0.1 Client Update #1
Released Tuesday, December 6, 2011
This update addresses an issue introduced with Crucible 1.0
- Autopilot route optimization should now work even when the waypoints are stations.
Crucible 1.0.1 Client Update #2
Released Wednesday, December 7, 2011
- The overview was reporting positive distances to objects when inside them. This was most noticeable when close to very large stations, as it would display that you were far away from it when you were actually very close.