Patch Notes for Dominion 1.0.1
Patch notes for Dominion 1.0.1, released Thursday 3 December 2009. Please note that the full listing for Dominion can be found here.
- An issue that would keep players with a combat aggression timer from undocking has now been fixed.
- PvP Aggression timers will now be updated, when undocking. There will be a warning message, when trying to undock with an active aggression timer in high security space.
Corporation & Alliance
- All corporation taxes were displaying as 50%. They will now be displayed correctly.
- Icons for the different damage types have now been reinstated in the fitting window.
- A rare situation that made it impossible to tell if a blueprint was an original or a copy has been corrected.
- The fleet broadcast announcing that free move has been turned on/off will now work correctly in all situations.
- Scooping your own drones will no longer be counted as looting in the loot logging fleet tool.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- The default listing for EVE mail will now be displayed in descending order from the most recent mail received.
- Russian localized clients can now access starbase Strontium bays and the help screen as normal.
- The Report ISK Spammer tool has been tweaked and is now easier to use.
- Several database reporting tools have been improved.
- Several GM tools have been fixed.
- Several exploits have been fixed making the world a better place.