Patch Notes for Dominion 1.0.3
- Partially trained skills will now be reported correctly through the EVE API.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts, and Stations
- Fixed the description of the Sovereignty Blockade Units to reflect the correct onlining time of three, not six, hours.
Agents & Missions
- Quitting a mission from Karde Romu would sometimes cause the journal to cease functioning. This has been fixed.
- Completing an epic arc now properly gives faction standings reward.
Exploration & Deadspace
- A defect that would sometimes keep all anomalies and exploration complexes in a system from despawning has been destroyed with extreme prejudice.
- The new exploration and advanced warfare tutorials were handing out a standings penalty if you declined the missions. They no longer do that.
- If you had more than one Show Info window open for different characters, any actions performed through those windows would default to the most recently viewed character. This will no longer occur.
- Issues with the jukebox loading a custom playlist when given anything other than an absolute path have been corrected.
- The icons indicating that a secure container has been anchored have returned.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- An issue that would prevent many Windows 7 users from connecting to or using voice chat has been fixed.
- Password protected channels will now remember your password if you request it to be saved.
- A bug in the new mail counter on mailing lists was keeping it from showing accurate numbers in certain situations. It will now display correctly all the time.
- Opening the People & Places window or creating a new mail while having a very large number of entries in your address book would previously take a long time to execute. This has been optimized to be much faster.
- The ambient hum and solar wind sounds produced by your pod when at jumpgates or asteroid belts have been returned.
- An issue where the client would refuse to run because of unknown characters or corruption in the prefs.ini file has been corrected.
- It was possible to target a ship twice if the pilot’s name was sent via broadcast in a fleet. This will no longer occur.
Added January 7, 2010
- • When a station/IH goes invulnerable, they do not automatically regain hitpoints. The structures will be invulnerable but still targetable, so players can manually repair them.