Patch Notes for Dominion 1.1.1
Patch notes for EVE Online: Dominion 1.1.1, released Thursday, January 28, 2010.
- The volume for Fighter Bombers has been reduced.
- Fighter bombers can now be manufactured in a Small Ship Assembly Array.
- Any Clone Vat Bays or Triage Modules that were fitted to Supercarriers have been removed and moved to each owner’s clone station.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- The Signature Radius of conquerable stations and outposts has been increased
- The medium shader quality option was removed in EVE Online: Dominon 1.1. If the setting was set to High when using a graphics card that could not support SM3, it would default to Medium quality even though Medium didn't exist resulting in a black screen. This has been resolved by making the default setting Low on cards that do not support the High SM3.
- The rate of fire bonus on the Naglfar was erroneously being applied as a penalty. This has been corrected.
- The right click context menu on fleet members, when running multiple clients, was failing to open. It will now open normally.
- You are once again able to save multiple ship fittings without them being overwritten at the next login.
- Many behind the scenes optimizations and fixes have been implemented.