Patch Notes for Tyrannis 1.0.1
Patch notes for Tyrannis 1.0.1, Wednesday, June 2 2010
- You will now be able to delegate fighters remotely again instead of just to pilots in the same grid.
Agents & Missions
- We have removed the link to the Dungeon Editor that showed up in the Tyrannis expansion. It had no function for players.
- Optimizations were made to the Planet view. It will now load faster and run smoother.
Starbases, Outposts & Stations
- Starbase structures, sovereignty structures and station components are now being sold again by the appropriate NPC Corporations.
- Fixed an issue that was keeping the overview from updating correctly while in a fleet.
- The contacts list was not including NPC corporations or factions when applying the 300 item limit. They are now counted correctly
- The white "character added" arrow that is used when selecting recipients in the calendar and mail system was not always behaving itself. It has been tamed.
- The alliance ranking page has been limited to show the first 100 entries initially. A button has been added to fetch the remainder of the list. It will now load significantly faster
- You can now add and edit multiple agents at once in your address book.
- NPC factions and corporations contacts are now counted against the contact limit.
- By default, the Alliance Ranking Tab will now only show the top 100 Alliances. There is a “show all” button to see the entire list.
- In EVE Gate some menus were wrapping off screen when using Firefox. This has been corrected.
- In EVE Gate you will no longer be able to browse more than one year into the future or the past.
- The latest updates view in the calendar is now correctly sorted with the most recently modified events at the top.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- It will no longer be possible to join audio on NPC corporation chat channels.
- Character portraits on EVE websites should no longer be mixed up or empty, note however that it may take a while to re-render all the previously generated images.
- Overview updates were not happening correctly in certain circumstances, this should be fixed now.
- Delegation of fighters should now work as expected.
- Some minor tweaks were made in the Calendar user interface.