Patch Notes for Tyrannis 1.0.2
Patch notes for Tyrannis 1.0.2, released Tuesday, June 29, 2010
- Due to the unprecedented nature of the downtime on the 23rd and 24th of June, players have been awarded a number of bonus skill points to assign to a skill or skills of their choice. These skill points will be assigned to the highest skill point character on the account and can be applied by right clicking the desired skill in the character sheet.
- Created the Primae survey ship which is intended for Planetary Interaction.
- Ships will now be able to dock after boarding them in space.
- Bookmarks are no longer able to be placed in the Pod's cargo hold.
Need for Speed
- Memory usage has been improved with missiles, maps, and PIN’s.
- Frames per second has been improved when using warp disruption bubbles.
- Some Epic Arc agents failed to offer the next mission in an arc when a player had insufficient standings. You now only need appropriate standings to begin an arc, per design.
- The malicious content filter has been improved greatly.
- The mail-label manager now works correctly in all browsers.
- A lot of rendering and usability issues have been corrected.
- The tool-tips in the calendar now shows the correct information under all conditions.
- Oxygen and Water will now be listed under the planetary materials and not under trade goods in the market window.
- Planetary Materials market group will now display the correct icon.
Science & Industry
- Several blueprints were missing the bill of materials tab. They will show correctly now.
- The material requirements for constructing Medium Control Towers have been corrected.
- The surface gravity of several prime fiction planets has been changed.
- Several prime fiction planets now have city lights on the dark side of the planet.
- Explosions, such as torpedoes, will no longer repeat themselves endlessly.
- Players will no longer be followed by an explosion effect after warping out from a fight.
- The "You are here" circle now appears correctly on star map when switching from planet mode to map.
- The information window for generic planets will now show the correct planet image.
- Players will no longer see the fleet list scroll to the top in the flat list, when a member enters or leaves a large fleet.
- The overview and brackets have been optimized and will flicker less when in a big fleet.
- The overview window refresh rate has been optimized.
When a player changes the shader setting to low, it will no longer encounter flickering and transparency issues on models.
- This will be fixed in a future expansion
- The customs office will no longer turn pink when zooming in and out.
- The crash reporter will no longer error out when attempting to report your crash.
- The log off button on the ESC menu will now work as it should without crashing your client and attempting to launch the crash report tool.