Patch Notes for Tyrannis 1.0.3
Patch notes for Tyrannis 1.0.3, released Thursday, July 1, 2010
- The autopilot was mistakenly providing the shortest route to your destination even when you had the prefer safer option selected. We sent it back to flight school and the safer option is again working correctly.
- Some blueprint icons were being displayed incorrectly based on their type. This has been corrected.
- An error was being generated while trying to access items in a corp hanger while in space.
- You are now able to trash items normally that are located in a corporate hangar array at a POS.
- The Planetary Commodities cargo hold on the Primae could not be loaded with Water or Oxygen. It can now.
- An error was being generated while you tried to edit more than one contact at the same time. This now works as intended.