Patch Notes for Tyrannis 1.0.4
Patch notes for Tyrannis 1.0.4
Deployed Wednesday, August 18, 2010
- The EVE Python code has been updated from version 2.5 to version 2.7.
- Many character related services have been optimized on the server to run faster and more reliably.
- Graphics glitches where the shader setting has been set to high on ATI cards has been fixed.
- Various crash issues have been crushed, making Steve Jobs a happier man.
- The EVE Mail cache issue has been fixed.
- Some memory leaks were found and plugged.
- The Mac Crash Reporter has been removed. It will return later after some improvements have been made.