Patch Notes for Apocrypha 1.2.2
Patch notes for Apocrypha 1.2.2, released 19 May 2009
- Modules will no longer be subject to an activation delay when a ship has de-cloaked after jumping through a stargate.
- Storyline missions have been fixed and will now be offered correctly. Any storyline missions that you have already qualified for will now be offered.
- Station environments will no longer move with you when you use the clone jump service.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the ships and items panels to not display correctly when the load station environment option was unchecked.
- Numerous server side issues have been fixed.