Havoc hits EVE Online 14 Nov
Patch Notes for Apocrypha 1.2.3
Patch notes for Apocrypha 1.2.3, released 26 May 2009
- Jumping through a gate will no longer cause the client to lock up.
- The reprocessing window will no longer re-position itself when opened.
- Several server side issues have been fixed that were causing proxy servers to crash.
- Database procedures have been optimized for mission spawning.
- An exception error will no longer be generated when switching between full screen and windowed mode.