Patch notes for Rubicon 1.2
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.7
Released on Wednesday, March 6th, 2014
- Fixed an issue with the EVE Source Book Limited Edition clothing items.
- Asteroid belts are now exactly as they were before the FSD universe deployment.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.6
Released on Wednesday, March 5th, 2014
- Added the five redeemable items for the EVE Source Limited Edition book.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.5
Released on Monday, March 3rd, 2014
- Back end fixes for various minor issues.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.4
Released on Wednesday, February 26th, 2014
- Fixed an issue where the path between waypoints in the autopilot could not be viewed while in a wormhole system.
- Constellations now correctly show up rather than solar systems in related constellations tab while showing info for a region.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.3
Released on Tuesday, February 25th, 2014
- Fixed various issues where shortest path was being used instead of the autopilot route. Updates to escalation journal, contracts, mission description and asset window are affected.
- Fixed issues where stations and waypoints where misrepresented in the Route info panel.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.2
Released on Thursday, February 20th, 2014
- The "Auto zoom to selection" checkbox in the starmap control panel works properly again.
- Asteroids get now reseeded correctly according to the design specs. Happy mining!
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2.1
Released on Wednesday, February 19th, 2014
- Fixed the Expanded solar system information tooltip.
- When a character has multiple station waypoints within a single system, the autopilot route UI only showed a single station icon. The UI will now show an icon for each station.
- When a character is in a wormhole, bookmarks to spots within the same system were incorrectly listed as unreachable. They will now show the expected distance of 0 jumps.
- Fixed the UI for selecting an alternative system to log in to when a character's location is at the population cap.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Rubicon 1.2
Released on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014
- Behind the scenes work to make future universe development easier.
- The Starmap is starting up now twice as fast.
- Black screen crashes on the Mac during the character selection are fixed.