Patch Notes for Retribution 1.2
Patch notes for EVE Online: Retribution 1.2.5
To be deployed on Thursday, May 23rd 2013
- POS fuel and manufacturing bonuses in EVE for districts captured through planetary conquest have been enabled.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Retribution 1.2.4
Deployed on Tuesday, May 21st 2013
- EVE Client fixes related to the new Single Sign On mechanism
Patch notes for EVE Online: Retribution 1.2.2
Deployed on Tuesday, May 14th 2013
- Updated market to match new items added to DUST 514.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Retribution 1.2.1
Deployed on Tuesday, May 7th 2013
- Numerous server-side fixes
- The description of the Naglfar is now correctly translated for all languages.
Patch notes for EVE Online: Retribution 1.2
Deployed on Monday, May 6th 2013
- The DUST 514 Uprising build is deployed to Tranquility! Head on over to this forum post for more information!
- The repeating Buy button in the LP Store expanded Amount menu has been changed to Accept and made consistent in appearance with the Buy button.
- Holding down the Shift key while Caps lock is enabled will now correctly produce lower case characters instead of being ignored.
- The Missile type in the Smart filters Item filter window has been removed. This group was non functional.
The single turret slot has been removed from the Phoenix.
- Addition of a fixed role bonus of 50% damage to Capital Projectile Turrets
- Removed launcher slots, high slot number reduced from 5 to 3
- CPU reduced to 670, powergrid decreased to 416000 to compensate for the removed high slots
- The following content has received the V3 treatment, making it much prettier:
- Capital ships and Capital wrecks.
- Rogue Drones.
- Ship Hangars.
- Users can no longer loot items in space after entering warp.
- Fixed an issue where upgraded Factional Warfare systems would sometimes not display their upgraded status.
- Fixed an issue where the cargo capacity of Fleet hangars was not updating correctly after moving items out of it.
- Custom color settings now persist for the session change loading bar through a client restart.
- The active click area for the HUD buttons in space has been cleaned up so that it corresponds exactly with the size of the buttons.
- The highlight in the Divide Stack window is now correctly removed when a new value is entered.
- Fixed an issue where clicking or moving the chat channel window in certain situations would result in a blank nonfunctional chat window.
- A ships cargo contents will now update correctly after sharing it with someone else who moved the items into a Player Owned Structure.
- An icon issue with the Fanfest Quafe YC115 T-Shirts has been fixed.
- Destruction explosions are now visible on more probe varieties.
- Fixed an issue where bomb detonation VFX was sometimes displayed before effect radius.
- Wormhole collapse animations have returned.
- Resolved a rare occurence of client freeze during gameplay
- Visual effects on the ORE Rorqual are now working as intended.
- The Aeon no longer has any geometry issues at lowest graphical settings.
- Drones show correct VFX on attack.
- Fixed an issue where you could sometimes see your missiles spawn from a nearby ship.
Market & Contracts
- Market start up times after a server restart have been improved significantly.