Patch Notes for Trinity 1.0.3
Trinity 1.0.3 Patch Notes, released 20 February 2008
- An issue has been resolved which caused some clients not to be able to connect due to an Incompatible Protocol error.
Trinity 1.0.3-1 Server-side change deployed 26 February 2008
- Server side changes to gather cluster information.
Trinity 1.0.3-2 Server-side change deployed 28 February 2008
- Game Master tools for the 5th Alliance Tournament.
Trinity 1.0.3-3 Server-side changes deployed 4 March 2008
- The way the jump beacon service loads has been modified in order to prevent a recent situation where some systems would stop loading.
- Fixed a method of duplicating items.
- Modifying the way contract information is displayed to prevent people from viewing the contents of courier contracts.