Cruiser Clash in the Proving Grounds
Join your allies aboard powerful & flexible Tech I cruisers and prove the strength of your teamwork in fierce 2v2 clashes during the next Abyssal Proving Ground event!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 24 September, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 26 September.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Only the Omen, Caracal, Thorax, Stabber, Maller, Moa, Vexor, Rupture, Arbitrator, Blackbird, Celestis, and Bellicose may enter
- Turret and Missile damage is increased by 25% in this arena
- 100% bonus to the benefits of overheating tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as turrets and missile launchers
- Shield rechargers, boost amplifiers, power relays, and flux coils, core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disruptors cannot be fitted
- Pilots receive 5m ISK for every match where they deal at least 4000 damage
- Ships entering this arena may fit a maximum of one local repair module
- Modules are restricted to meta level 4 and below
- No pirate implants allowed
Grab your teammate and ship, load up your Proving Grounds Filaments, (available in Abyssal Deadspace caches, in Triglavian wrecks in Pochven, or on the in-game market), and fight for glorification side-by-side in the depths of the Abyss – making your mark on the leaderboards and earning special rewards!