Notes de patch – Version 20.07
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 20.07). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2022-08-09
Last update: 2022-09-06
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
|RELEASES: 2022-08-09.1 | 2022-08-10.1 | 2022-08-11.1 | 2022-08-16.1 | 2022-08-23.1 | 2022-08-25.1 | 2022-08-30.1 | 2022-09-06.1 |
Patch Notes For 2022-09-06.1
Features & Changes:
- The Caldari Union Day event has ended for the year. The winning megacorporation will be announced later this week. We hope that you enjoyed the festivities!
- The Federation has erected new security landmark sites in key locations within the Algogille, Audaerne, Colelie, Iyen-Oursta, Jolevier, Mies, Orvolle, Synchelle, Tierijev, Unel, and Villore systems.
Patch Notes For 2022-08-30.1
The Stabber Blueprint is available again from the Republic Fleet NPC corporation.
The Sansha's Nation are no longer attempting to expand their borders at Caldari Union Day landmarks, and no longer will appear there.
- Fixed numerous issues which resulted from the right click menu not updating correctly when certain paramaters changed, such as usable Cynosural Beacons, Conduit Jumps becoming available or the menu not updating during warp.
Patch Notes For 2022-08-25.1
Features & Changes:
The Caldari Union Day celebrations have begun! This annual festival organized by the Chief Executive Panel and State Workers Union celebrates the Caldari State and all its workers. The festivities across Caldari space will run until downtime on September 6th.
During the Union Day celebrations a special Capsuleer security competition will be running in partnership with the annual Haadoken Summit and Security Training Games. Capsuleers can choose one of the "Big 8" Caldari megacorps to support and get involved in exciting challenges happening all across Caldari space.
- Rewards include boosters, SKINs unique to your chosen megacorp's security division, and a special crew jacket with the logo of your chosen megacorp.
- Most Union Day activities that you take part in will add points to your chosen megacorp's point pool. At the end of the event the megacorp that received the most support from capsuleers will be awarded a supplementary security contract to provide in-space security for the Jita 4-4 trade hub station. A new monument honoring this victory will be placed outside Jita 4-4 and and will continue to change ownership after each annual Union Day event to list the winning megacorp in the most recent contest.
- In addition to the standard rewards for participation in the event, each of the "Big 8" megacorps will be providing character sheet medals to the 100 capsuleers who provide them with the most assistance in this year's event.
Union Day Combat Challenge sites are appearing within the regions of The Forge, The Citadel, Lonetrek, and Black Rise.
- These sites use advanced drones to recreate a series of combat encounters against enemies of the Caldari State and its workers.
- Loot from these sites includes tokens that can be sold to Caldari NPC stations for ISK, SKINs, limited time Caldari combat boosters, and limited time Cerebral Accelerators.
- These combat sites only allow entry for T1 and T2 Frigates, and T1 Destroyers (including the Sunesis and Kikimora). These new combat sites are especially well suited to be completed in destroyers and assault frigates.
Union Day Hacking Challenge data sites are also appearing within the regions of The Forge, The Citadel, Lonetrek, and Black Rise.
- These hacking challenge sites feature three hacking challenges of escalating difficulty simulating data warfare against enemies of the Caldari State. The sites are timed and the containers will explode when time runs out.
Elite versions of the combat and hacking sites with more difficult challenges and more lucrative rewards can be found in lowsec systems in The Forge, The Citadel, Lonetrek, and Black Rise.
The special Caldari History tour challenges capsuleers to travel between key locations in the history of the State and its people. Beware that some of these locations are within lowsec space, so only fly what you can afford to lose and keep your eyes open.
Daily Login Gifts are available to all capsuleers including skillpoints, skins, and a special 4 day Caldari Union Day Expert System.
A special warp velocity bonus will apply to all capsuleers travelling within The Forge, The Citadel, Lonetrek, and Black Rise regions.
The Megacorporate Union Day parades have returned and can be found within the Josameto, Airkio, Saisio, Sobaseki, Annaro, Malkalen, and Suroken systems. Capsuleers can receive skill points for completing daily challenges to visit these parades and launch fireworks alongside the other revelers.
State Mining Expedition sites have returned and can be found within the Nagaslaiken, Etsala, and Aokinen constellations for the duration of this event
To celebrate Union Day, new Military Stockpile SKINs for the Badger and Tayra have been added to the State Military Stockpile loyalty point store.
New Caldari Navy Defense landmark sites can be found within the Piak, Nonni, Hykkota, Airaken, Hampinen, Mastakomon, Perimeter, Kassigainen, Yashunen, and Tennen systems.
Additional new Caldari landmark sites can be found within the Malkalen, Vellaine, Ansila, Hatakani, and Nourvukaiken systems.
A themed abyssal proving ground will be running from September 2nd to 5th, featuring a 2v2 Caldari T1 Frigates format with bonuses to missile and hybrid turret damage. Capsuleers who have already completed the Union Day Caldari history route challenges by this point will be eligible for a repeatable challenge for the proving ground that provides some points for their chosen megacorp.
Join the community-run celebrations in New Caldari starting at 19:00 EVE Time on Sunday September 4th: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yc124-union-day-schedule/
Patch Notes For 2022-08-23.1
- Preventing Capital and Supercapital ships from taking Titan jump portals.
- Fixed an issue where direct player trades in stations/structures would fail sometimes.
- DirectX12: Fixed a client crash, which could happen in some edge cases like when running low on memory.
- DirectX12: The client is now releasing resources faster to avoid accumulating memory in some cases (like auto-piloting with minimized client), which could lead to the client running out of memory.
Patch Notes For 2022-08-16.1
- Geometry and skinning fixes for the Women's Amarr Courtly Robe to fix hood hole and unintended sleeve folds.
- Checkboxes in the Members section of the Corporation window now work correctly.
- The 'Use Classic Star Map' checkbox now works correctly.
- Moved the View Planetary Industry button in the Selected Item window back behind the Align and Warp buttons.
- Selecting a moon will now correctly update the actions in the Selected Item window.
- Selecting probes in space no longer leaves the Selected Item window empty.
Patch Notes For 2022-08-11.1
New Player Experience:
- The introduction video's capsule interface will now be translated when shown in Korean
- Fixed an issue that would cause ships to get temporarily stuck when warping in to specific locations from specific directions within the Desolate Asteroid Belt site.
- The Jump Clones tab will now load correctly when sorted by Implant Count.
- Restored some important information text that had been unintentionally removed from the Apply Skill Points window .
Patch Notes For 2022-08-10.1
- Improved the Caldari Union Day jacket model to avoid clipping with other apparel and character assets.
- Removed a thin transparent bar at the top of the AIR Career Program window when it is set to full screen.
- Checkboxes in the Corporation window now work correctly.
- The Assets window will no longer get stuck on the Search tab.
- Player Owned Customs Officers' interface can now be accessed.
- Fixed an issue where inventory items being dragged around would not trigger appropriate feedback and were unable to be stacked with other items.
- The notification indicator on chat tabs should no longer stick around after the tab is selected.
Patch Notes For 2022-08-09.1
Features & Changes:
- A new "Desolate Asteroid Belt" beacon has been added to every system in Nullsec space. These Desolate Asteroid Belts will serve as an additional spawn point for asteroid NPCs. In systems with no Asteroid Belts, these will serve as the only spawn point for asteroid NPCs, Officer NPCs, and Commander NPCs.
- In Nullsec, Asteroid NPCs no longer spawn on gates 🤝🤝
- Removed Jump Clone Cooldown when swapping clones at NPC stations 🤝🤝
- Marauders may now be Warp Disrupted or Warp Scrambled by NPCs while in Bastion Mode.
- Shadow Serpentis Titans and Dreadnoughts can now drop the 'Shadow Serpentis Heavy Warp Disruptor Blueprint Copy"
- Shadow Serpentis Titans and Dreadnoughts can now drop the 'Shadow Serpentis Heavy Warp Scrambler Blueprint Copy"
- Domination Titans and Dreadnoughts can now drop the 'Domination Heavy Warp Disruptor Blueprint Copy"
- Domination Titans and Dreadnoughts can now drop the 'Domination Heavy Warp Scrambler Blueprint Copy"
- Domination Battleships and some overseers can now drop the 'Domination Rapid Heavy Launcher' Module
- Domination Cruisers and some overseers can now drop the 'Domination Heavy Assault Launcher' Module
- Dread Guristas Cruisers and some overseers can now drop the 'Dread Guristas Heavy Assault Launcher' Module
- Tech 1 Abyssal Ore Mining Crystals now only require Abyssal Ore Processing at level III to use.🤝
The following skillbooks, which were previously only available via the skill-sheet, are now additionally available in their respective locations🤝
|Mining Barge||750,000||Empire Schools|
|Mercoxit Ore Processing||500,000||Empire Schools|
|Capital Industrial Reconfiguration||30,000,000||Empire Schools|
|Capital Industrial Ships||1,000,000,000||Empire Schools|
|Gallente Hauler||500,000||Empire Schools|
|Minmatar Hauler||500,000||Empire Schools|
|Deep Core Mining||1,000,000||Empire Schools|
|Gas Cloud Harvesting||30,000,000||Pirate NPC Stations|
|Mining Director||100,000||ORE Stations|
|Mining Foreman||500,000||ORE Stations|
|Drug Manufacturing||25,000,000||Pirate NPC Stations|
- The layout of the inventory window has been updated to give your items slightly more space. The VIPs and Scientists can now sufficiently party.
- Added the ability to toggle the inventory's location sidebar while in compact mode. You'll find the option in the "More" menu in the top-right of the window.
- Added the ability to change the inventory view mode while in compact mode. You'll find the view mode options in the window's top-right "More" menu.
- Improved the speed and smoothness of scrolling in the inventory when drag-selecting items.
- The 'hit-box' of items in the inventory has been reduced to only include the item icon itself, not the name label.
- Updated the item selection highlight to make it easier to see when blueprints and ships are selected.
New icons added to the right click menu.
Features & Changes:
- Fixed an issue which caused a few crates to not be able to be placed in player cargo holds.
- It is no longer possible to apply to a closed player corporation.
- Updated Carbonized Lead and Nuclear M mass from 0kg to 1kg to match other medium projectile ammo types.
- The Stabber blueprint is no longer sold by Amarr Constructions. Minmatar builders claim it was just a prank.
- The YC 123 Caldari Union Day Crates have had their icon adjusted to better reflect where they were built.
- Fixed an issue with the Raven's graphical model
- The "Black Monolith" is now more black and monolithy
- The 'Agency Support Crate' now correctly mentions that you can get Hardshell, Pyrolancea or Overclocker IV from it. 🤝
- Renamed 'Sansha's Rally Point' anomaly to 'Sansha Rally Point'
New Player Experience
- Fixed a rare issue where the Battleships would not target the player's capsule after destroying the AIR Astero.
- Removed 'Abyssal' variation from the 'Variations' tab of the 'Entropic Radiation Sink' to be more in line with similar modules and prevent issues with the compare tool 🤝
- It's now possible to use the Decayed, Gravid and Unstable Capital Energy Neutralizer mutaplasmids on Tech II Capital Neuts. 🤝
- The lowsec 'Besieged Covert Research Facility' anomalies have had several issues fixed.
- Resolved an issue which prevented COSMOS NPCs from spawning in regular Asteroid Belts, preventing players from being able to complete some COSMOS missions.
- 'Crook' NPCs have returned to the Algintal Constellation in Sinq Laison
- 'Cyber' NPCs have returned to the Ani Constellation in Metropolis
- 'Warrior' NPCs have returned to the Araz Constellation in Kador
- 'Outlaw', 'Vagrant' and 'Gunslinger' NPCs have returned to the Okkelen Constellation in The Forge
- Adjusted and corrected various inconsistent loot tables
- The Serpentis have finally found their Light Missile Batteries and no longer have to borrow from the Sansha. As such, the 'Sansha's Light Missile Battery' has been replaced by a 'Serpentis Light Missile Battery' in the Serpentis Refuge dungeon.
- Several Officer NPCs were found to be using a yet-unknown booster which made Energy Neutralizer cycles a thousand times faster than expected. These boosters have been confiscated 'for research' and the NPCs have had their Neutralizer cycle time restored.
- Background music tracks will no longer overlap after using an acceleration gate in some 'Cash Flow For Capsuleers' missions.
- Selecting Types in Tab Presets of Overview Settings no longer refreshes the window and repositions to the top of the window.
- Sub-tabs for Station tab are now located in the correct place.
- Full screen windows can no longer be opened more than twice.
- Tabs no longer overlap in Show Info windows when modifying a skill that is in the tab.
- Re-added the date and time to the Calendar tooltip.
- Names in the Overflow Neocom menu no longer overlap.
- Repeatedly pressing the shortcut for the Neocom Menu no longer causes some icons on the Neocom to appear greyed out.
- Sorting the button icons at the top of the Info Panel now works correctly.
- Contact labels will now correctly refresh when swapping between characters.
- Fixed a rare issue where the HUD may fail to load after taking control of an Upwell Structure or Starbase.
- Adding or removing implants will no longer affect the name of a jump clone.
- System security colors will now appear consistently in the Agent Conversation window.
- The cogwheel icons in the Mining Ledger window are now correctly centered.
- Sub-tabs for Station tab are now located in the correct place.
- The Structure Browser window now appears correctly.
- The Skill Extractor window now has the close and minimize controls. Additionally, the window has been made more consistent with other windows in Photon UI.
- Windows are now active when opening them via keyboard shortcut.
- All levels of the Agency now persist.
- The Mining Expedition pop-up no longer has overlapping elements or overflowing text.
- Fixed the layout of the Stored Fleet Setups Overview window.
- The drop down in the New Map is now in the correct place.
- The colour of tabs when the windows are stacked are now correct.
- Collapsed stacked windows no longer appear as 1px line when logging in.
- Simulation Fitting window no longer has any overlapping elements.
- The Control Tower Manager window no longer has overlapping elements.
- Changed the On/Off slider for the Sensor Overlay to a checkbox. Everyone loves checkboxes!
- The 'Give Shares' window from within the Corporation Wallet no longer has overlapping elements.
- The lower half of the 'Change Active Division' button can now be clicked.
- The plus sign next to the 'My Filters' option in the Inventory no longer overlaps the boundaries of Inventory window when the column is resized to the minimum size.
- Fixed the layout of the Proving Grounds window.
- Enabling light background in Agent Conversation windows now works.
- Content is now shown correctly in the Infrastructure Hub Manager when at default window size.
- The search field no longer overlaps the search button in the 'Generate Link' window.
- Buttons on the 'Edits Pending' window in Planetary Industry no longer overlap after making changes to the planet.
- 'Make Kill Rights Available' window no longer has overlapping elements.
- It is now easier to see when Blueprints Originals and/or Blueprint Copies are selected in the Inventory.
- Minimum size of inventory window is now consistent no matter the mode
- The Audit Log window for Secure Containers now shows correctly.
- The "Invite" button no longer overlaps clone facility information in the Ship Config window.
- The Infrastructure Hub Manager window now shows correctly when the window size is at its default size.
- The description field is now visible in the 'Create Corporation' window.
- Elements no longer overlap in the LP Store Filters window.
- The Redeem Items window now fits four items in a row.
- The columns inside the Alliance/Members section of the Corporation window are no longer being truncated.
- The "Show Kills/Show Losses" drop-down menu no longer overlaps.
- 'Create Corporation' window now displays correctly.
- When setting a new password on secure container, the 'OK' button is no longer overlapping the password text box.
- Fixed the overlapping issues within the Member Details window.
- The Compare Tool now shows correctly.
- Fixed both the 'Join Corporation Application' and 'Application Rejection' windows.
- The War Report window no longer contains any overlapping elements.
- The 'Make Kill Rights Available window no longer has overlapping elements.
- The Filter Name text box in the Scanner Filter Editor window is no longer overlapping the text.
- Planetary Industry windows no longer include overlapping elements.
- The Cargo Scan Results default window size now allows you to see the contents correctly.
- Resolved an issue with the windows triggered by Ansiblex Gate not displaying properly.
- The Info panel top-toggle buttons no longer have a blue highlight when it has been toggled.
- Removed the drop-down menu with location choice when in the All Items tab of Personal Assets window.
- Clicking a drone group no longer selects a single drone in the group.
- Removed the option to Enable Light Background in the new Agent Conversation windows.
- The Search for Recipients window that is used when searching for contacts when writing an EVE Mail is now showing correctly.