Documentaire sur l'EVE Fanfest disponible
Snowbound Standoff in the Proving Grounds!
Fly into frigid one-on-one combat during the next Abyssal Proving Ground event, heating up the holiday season aboard festive Tech I cruisers!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 16 December, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 19 December.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Only the Omen, Caracal, Thorax, Stabber, Maller, Moa, Vexor, and Rupture may enter this event.
- 100% boost to afterburner speed.
- 50% reduction to heat damage taken by modules.
- Sensor dampeners, weapon disruptors, shield boost amplifiers, rechargers, power relays, and flux coils cannot be fitted.
- Maximum of one local repair module per ship (shield or armor).
- Modules and implants are restricted to meta level 0 (basic Tech I).
Heat up your engines, pick up your Proving Ground Filaments (found in Abyssal Deadspace, Pochven, or on the in-game market) and make the most of the snowstorm as you strive for glorification this holiday season, climbing the leaderboard and earning special rewards!