Documentaire sur l'EVE Fanfest disponible
Patch Notes for Crucible 1.0.3
Patch Notes for EVE Online: Crucible 1.0.3
To be released Tuesday, December 20, 2011. The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Crucible 1.0.2 to Crucible 1.0.3 is 7.3 MB
- Windows full client 4.8 GB
- Mac from Crucible 1.0.2 to Crucible is 1.0.3 is 8.7 MB
- Mac full client 5.7 GB
- The right click menu now correctly updates with changes to Corporation Locations made by other players without having to open the People & Places window first
- An issue with the Station Services window occasionally disappearing when docking has been fixed.
- Reintroduced distances for bookmarks while in the Solar System map and added a hint bubble for bookmarks too.
- Training time now displayed in days rather than months.
- A display issue with the timers in the Skill queue has been fixed.
Agents & Missions
- Expired 'expedition' missions can now be removed from the Journal.
- A text issue with the right click menu while on Courier missions has been fixed.
Markets & Contracts
- A text issue with contracts that require attention has been fixed.
- A display issue with blueprint originals included within contracts has been fixed.
Character creation and customization
- An issue which occurred when entering recustomization while the full body preview window was open has been fixed
- Customs offices now emit sound when in their immediate vicinity
Crucible 1.0.3 Client Update #1
Released December 21, 2011
This update addresses several small issues introduced with Crucible
- Signature ID's in scan results are now properly randomized.
- Fixed the issue of Planetary Launches disappearing from the journal. This was occurring when the journal was closed with the Planetary Launches tab selected.
- Customs Office UI now updates correctly when switching between multiple launchpads on a planet.
- Waypoint and station labels are no longer appearing in the middle of the starmap.
- A stack of icons in the solar system map was not expanded correctly when a location (formerly bookmark) was on the top. This has been fixed but locations are displayed as hints for now.
- It is no longer possible to crash the client by manipulating the certificate planner window.
Server side changes
- A correct error message is displayed when trying to warp to a corporation location which has just been deleted by a corporation member.
- A rare case of sovereignty structures getting stuck in the onlining state has been fixed.
Crucible 1.0.3 Client Update #2
Released December 22, 2011
This update addresses an issue introduced with Crucible 1.0.3 client update #1
- Probes will again have an identifying title in the solar system map view.
- Locations (bookmarks) are no longer shown as hints.