Notes de patch – Version 20.01
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 20.01). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2022-01-11
Last update: 2022-01-25
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
|RELEASES: 2022-01-11.1 | 2022-01-11.2 | 2022-01-12.1 | 2022-01-13.1 | 2022-01-14.1 | 2022-01-15.1 | 2022-01-18.1 | 2022-01-20.1 | 2022-01-25.1 |
Patch Notes For 2022-01-25.1
Features & Changes
- The meta level restrictions in Abyssal Proving Grounds no longer apply to ammunition or charges.
- The Yoiul Clones billboard PSA campaign from Interbus has ended for the season.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-20.1
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from moving the Interstellar Convergence event crates into ship cargoholds or containers.
- Fedos responsible for consuming the blue paint on the Avatar Interstellar Convergence Skin have been exterminated. It now better matches the NES preview.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the "Snow Globe with Peculiar Architecture" trinket.
- The Agency will no longer occasionally fail to load if set to open on log-in.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-18.1
- The "Communications" mail cache is now cleared when logging out to character selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to import filament in a fitting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Warp Matrix Conduit Trace objects from being scannable with combat probes. They will now appear in the same probe filters that detect abyssal traces.
- Graphical artifacts will no longer appear on Interstellar Convergence SKINs when using low shader settings for some users.
- Fixed various minor text and grammar defects.
- The Fitting Window no longer fails to open if "all charges" was selected in the inventory section and the client has restarted.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-15.1
- Fixed an issue with the AIR Relic Range boosters that caused hacks to fail if your ship was outside the default module range when the hacking is completed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the agency event challenges to become stalled and prevent additional challenges from being obtained.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-14.1
Features & Changes
- Small miscellaneous balance updates have been implemented for the Interstellar Convergence combat filament encounters.
- Improved the text describing the difficulty levels in the Show Info descriptions of the Warp Matrix Filaments.
- Increased the spawn rates of the Warp Matrix Convergence relic signature for the weekend to help accommodate the initial rush in the event.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Strange Matter Component Y-79 drop rate to be far too low, causing bottlenecks in Warp Matrix Filament manufacturing.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-13.1
Features & Changes
- The Interstellar Convergence event has begun! This limited time Doctor Who crossover event runs until downtime on February 1st.
- This event includes significant elements designed to be accessible for new players, as well as advanced challenges for veterans. The main focus of the event is exploration, with significant elements of combat and industry gameplay.
- The "Warp Matrix Convergence" relic signature is appearing all over New Eden, and probing it down is the starting point for this event.
- Use a relic analyzer module to collect materials and blueprints to build new limited time jump filaments capable of bridging realities.
- Explore peaceful and bountiful relic fields with the Curious, Enigmatic, and Mysterious Warp Matrix Filaments.
- Face off against deadly biomechanoid adversaries with the Precarious, Hazardous, Dangerous, and Perilous Warp Matrix Filaments.
- Special agency challenges and daily login gifts are available during this event.
- Rewards include items that can be sold for ISK, new SKINs, unique character clothing, boosters and cerebral accelerators, fireworks, and special Doctor Who easter egg trinket items for collectors.
- Interstellar Convergence VFX no longer appears on the Raven Cryptic Mimesis SKIN.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-12.1
Features & Changes
- New content is localized into French, German, Japanese, Korean and Russian
- Resolved a rare issue whereby completion of certain resource sites (ore, ice) was not correctly triggering redistribution.
- Help Pointers that have been shared via Chat no longer appear transparent the first time they're opened.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-11.2
- Opening reward crates now works as expected
Patch Notes For 2022-01-11.1
Features & Changes
- Reworked the music in exploration sites, mostly to avoid two music tracks playing in parallel. As a side effect some sites will now have no music at all.
- Saving shared Skill Plans creates a copy to Personal Skill Plan.
- The support for DirectX 9 has been removed. This means that the EVE client can no longer be started on PCs, which do not support DirectX 11. More details can be found in this dev blog.
- 🤝 Filaments are now saved as part of ship fitting.
- 🤝 Added a button to go directly to fitting simulator from the Show Info window of a ship.
- 🤝 Added the ability to have quick access to adjust fleet formation.
- Improved Help Pointers
- Porpoise is now correctly applying bonus to Drone ore mining yield
- Adjusted Mutated Drones to better utilize Orbit Velocity
- Blue Ice belts have begun to be distributed once again.
- The Proteus' turret slots are no longer misaligned. Unfortunately we didn't touch the Celestis while we were at it so it still looks like the Celestis.
- The EVE Gate Landmark's brightness has been adjusted.
- Enforcer and Pacifier ships are now able to display all available turrets.
- Cynosural Field generated from a Mobile Cyno Beacon has an icon.
- Stratios' Friendship League SKIN no longer displays Aurora VFX.
- Adjust size of Mining Crystal Icons to reduce overlap with module cycling timer
- The Zephyr is no longer distorted while warping. We decided distortion was too metal 🤘 and are now using a flanger pedal instead to be a bit more mellow ☮.
- The green progress bar VFX has been restored on the Avatar Yoiul Star SKIN.
- Fixed a client performance problem related to the character creator.
- Closing the popup for adding a screenshot to a bug report will no longer send the bug report unexpectedly.
- Limited the amount of text which can be inserted in screenshots for bugreports to avoid overflow and flickering.
- No longer able to highlight both the 'Enjoy Playing' buttons in the Esc menu.
- Notification Feed no longer moves outside of the client border if it is active when the client window is resized.
- The pop-up window when the user has pressed 'Unrent Office' in the Corporation window now contains the name of the Office.
- Access Lists window search field no longer has an unusually high character limit.
- Tooltip for Decoration Recipients no longer has a tooltip with the description.
- Shortcuts for The Agency are now appropriately named in the Shortcut section of the Settings menu.
- Changed it so the "Remove" button in Sell All/Buy all windows only appears when scrolling over the item.
- The 'Install Clone' button tooltip will now correctly update when a clone is destroyed, freeing up space to install a new one.
- It now shows a session change timer after jumping to a jump clone at the same structure.
- Removed extra linebreak in the Capital System notification under Notification Feed.
- Fixed sorting by launchpad's storage volume within Planetary Interaction.
- "Simulation History" text no longer overlaps the Save State button in the Fitting Window at resolution 1024x768. We now just show "History' if there is not enough room for "Simulation History".
- Tweeting at a certain dev won't get cat ears in the game any sooner (looking at you Squishy and LQZ).
- Fixed an issue where wrong corporation tag was listed in the Overview after boarding ship from SMB.
- Alpha value no longer suggests increased bomb damage in stealth bombers when Ballistic Control System is fitted.