Neue EVE-Fanfest-Doku ist jetzt verfügbar
Factional Friction in the Proving Grounds!
Carry the interstellar animosities of Uprising into the Abyss in the next Proving Ground event, tag-teaming your opponents in turbulent 2v2 combat aboard top-of-the-line Empire Navy frigates!!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 10 December, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 12 December.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Only the Imperial Navy Slicer, Crucifier Navy Issue, Magnate Navy Issue, Caldari Navy Hookbill, Griffin Navy Issue, Heron Navy Issue, Federation Navy Comet, Maulus Navy Issue, Imicus Navy Issue, Republic Fleet Firetail, Vigil Fleet Issue, and Probe Fleet Issue may enter this event.
- Overheat bonuses for turrets & missile launchers as well as tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules are doubled.
- +500 bonus shield, armor, and hull HP for all ships that enter the arena.
- Pilots receive 10 million ISK payout per match where they deal at least 2000 damage.
- Sensor dampeners, weapon disruptors, and shield boost amplifiers, rechargers, power relays, and flux coils cannot be fitted.
- Maximum of one local repair module per ship (shield or armor).
- Modules and implants are restricted to meta level 5 and below.
Clean up that navy camo, prep your Proving Ground Filaments (found in Abyssal Deadspace, Pochven, or on the in-game market), and take advantage of the Empires' most advanced engineering as you climb the leaderboard and earn special rewards!