Blizzard Beatdown in the Proving Grounds!
Enter a wonderland of wintry warfare in a one-day Abyssal Proving Ground event, teaming up with a companion and bringing the beatdown to your foes aboard mighty Tech I battleships!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 7 January, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 8 January.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Only the Abaddon, Apocalypse, Armageddon, Raven, Rokh, Scorpion, Dominix, Hyperion, Megathron, Maelstrom, Tempest, Typhoon, and Praxis may enter this event.
- 100% boost to afterburner speed.
- 50% reduction to heat damage taken by modules.
- 50% reduction to remote repair effectiveness.
- Pilots receive 100 million ISK payout per match where they deal at least 15,000 damage.
- Sensor dampeners, weapon disruptors, and shield boost amplifiers, rechargers, power relays, and flux coil modules cannot be fitted.
- Auxiliary nano pump, nanobot accelerator, and core defense field purger, capacitor safeguard, and operational solidifier rigs cannot be fitted.
- Frigate escape bays must be empty to enter this arena.
- Maximum of one local repair module per ship (shield or armor).
- Modules and implants are restricted to meta level 5 and below.
- Rigs are restricted to tech I only.
Batten down aboard your battleships, procure your Proving Ground Filaments (found in Abyssal Deadspace, Pochven, or on the in-game market), head out into the storm with your partner to seek glorification in the storm, climb the leaderboard, and earn special rewards!