Список изменений. Версия 21.05 # 2
Bloodlines - May Patch Notes
Bloodlines Patch Notes
Fixes, Changes and Improvements
- Shuttle icons now display the proper racial backgrounds.
- Undocking a capital ship with an assembled ship in the ship maintenance bay no longer causes stuck conditions.
- Capital ship corporation hangars are properly displayed when docked.
- The signature radius of Assault ships have been increased so they are balanced with the TL1 ships they are based on, and not Interceptors.
Weapons and Drones
- Drones will no longer auto-target gang or corp members if that member has been aggressively flagged to you recently.
- An exploit involving drones has been resolved. This involved EW drones causing ships to be permenantly jammed in certain situations.
- Fighters delegated have been modified to display sub-menu's if there are more than 20 members of a gang.
- The capacitor need of all projectile turrets has been removed.
- The capacitor need of blasters has been reduced by 30% and the CPU need has been reduced by 15%.
- The power grid need of all heavy neutron blasters has been decreased by 10%.
- The base damage inflicted by 1200mm, 650mm and 250mm artillery has been increased by 10%.
- The explosion radius of Precision Cruise Missiles has changed to 200m and their base damage inflicted is now 260 points.
- The explosion radius of Precision Heavy Missiles has been increased to 75m and damage reduced to 135 hp.
- The Velocity penalty of Light Precision Missiles has been reduced to 7.5%.
- Tachyon beam damage multiplier increased by about 4%.
Player Owned Structures
- POS sentry standing settings will display small negative values properly.
- Control Towers will no longer break if anchoring, unanchoring or bringing online completed during a downtime.
- Corporate hanger arrays are properly capped at 200k.
- T2 ship manufacturing uses only repackaged ships. Occassionally, building T2 ships would use an assembled T1 ship, resulting in the loss of the modules fitted (if any).
- Links stored in the notepad will no longer cause errors.
- Various minor chat channel and IGB fixes have been made, including:
- Chat channels are now correctly saved when exiting the client, and reopen correctly on logon.
- Characters that would appear as HTML text after a cut/copy and paste now appear as normal.
- Decreasing the size of a chat window no longer causes existing text to overlap.
- "EVE System" is now its proper red color and double clicking on the system name will open a 'Show Info' window for the system.
- The IGB has been optimized and now parses pages faster.
- Text inputs that exceed the specified field size will show the beginning of the text, not the end.
- A partial fix for pages with a large number of errors has been made. These pages will render more smoothly, but there is still the possibility of a client lock while the page loads.
- A rare issue with 302 redirects has been resolved.
- Pre-selected Checkboxes in a table that are unselected will no longer be submitted.
- The client no longer crashes when rendering some Jin-Mei male portraits.
- Quitting the tutorial with an Achura character will no longer cause an Overview error.
- Added a Reimbursement category in petitions