Patch-Details für die Version 21.05 # 2
Dragon Code Branch Fixes and Changes
Dragon Code Branch Patch Notes
- An issue with corp manufacturing processes has been resolved.
- The market in Tash-Murkon region now starts up correctly after DT.
- The Market will no longer reopen when you next undergo a session change (ie, dock, undock, jump) if you used the market button on the Neocom to toggle the market closed.
- An issue which prevented the packaging of ships manufactured in a ship assembly array also prevented the launch of ships from corporation hangars and assembly arrays. Both issues have been resolved.
- The missing warping sound effect has returned.
- Characters in NPC corps will no longer have a list of "Untitled 1, Untitled 2" etc. in their show info.
- Escrow will correctly display Blueprint copies as copies and blueprint originals as originals.
- A number of server side fixes to improve the startup and resolve the issues that occured after the Dragon update have been made via previous hotfixes.
- The default 'warp to' distance is once again configurable.
- Locking on a ship while it is cloaking no longer breaks the cloak cycle.
- The jump queue for systems will only occur if the system in question is on a node using 95% or more CPU. This has previously been hotfixed on TQ.
- Bookmark copying is now limited to 5 bookmarks at a time. Attempting to copy more than 5 bookmarks will result in only 5 being copied.
- A number of agents have items they need transported and will be offering compensation for hauling these goods. (A number of courier missions will be returning).