Patch Notes for Incursion 1.4.1
Patch notes for Incursion 1.4.1, released April 7, 2011
- An issue that caused the new character creator/recustomizer to crash for some users has been discovered and sent back to fashion school.
- An issue with character creator reverting to a previously saved version during customization has been fixed.
- Searching for blueprint copies would not return any results. This has been fixed.
Player Owned Structures
- A bug with reinforced POSes ending up in a corrupt state has been resolved.
Ships and Modules
- Modules were not deactivating correctly after jumping through a stargate. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with mining lasers not cancelling the current cycle at deactivation.