Patch Notes for Incursion 1.6.1
Patch Notes for Incursion 1.6.1
To be deployed on Tuesday, June 7, 2011. Patch size is 14 MB for players with an EVE Online Incursion 1.6 client.
- Using shortcuts to set one’s ship to maximum speed no longer causes the ship to turn 180°.
- Spotlights were reversed in two Amarr stations. This has been fixed, and Jamyl Sarum is now ready for her close-up, Mr. DeMille.
- Territorial claim unit had reversed light animation in the preview window. This is fixed.
- A mathematical error in the culling system caused issues in the longitude "seam" of a planet. This would cause planetary installations to disappear from planet overview. This has now been fixed.
- An error in the "Left to Right Handed" conversion of EVE Online was causing billboards to appear on the wrong side of stargates. This has now been fixed.
- Fixed a freeze on entering game when the notepad was docked.
- Some players were experiencing client crashes when jumping and docking/undocking. This has been fixed.
- Missiles no longer have brackets.
- Dragging the system name into the chat window no longer opens the right-click menu.
- The shortcut shift+enter now functions as intended within chat channels.
- The sun should no longer get in the way of your ability to see how dangerously low your capacitor is.
- The wallet orders tab will no longer break.
- The right-click menu will no longer open when using both mouse buttons to zoom.
- The module highlighting for Covert Ops Cloaking Device II (and similar) is now correct.
- The Corp lockdown tab will now display its contents correctly.
- When dragging a solar system name into a chat channel, the icon is no longer pixelated.
- Ship brackets no longer bleed into the system map.
- The "filters are applied to the results" text in the market is now aligned correctly.
- Text now displays correctly in the contract list.
- When creating a courier contract, the ship-to "search" button now correctly aligns.
- The buy and sell buttons now have focus on the buy/sell windows.
- The item quantity pane has had transparency removed, making it easier to read.
- The shares vote screen now works.
- Guests in stations will now be sorted in alphabetical order.
- Holding down shortcut keys no longer causes them to become stuck.
- The target origin now moves to the correct place when dragged.
- The image in the epic arc journal now scales correctly.
- Buttons no longer overlap in the combat log.
- Text should now always appear in chat channels.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling between tabs now function as intended.
Client Update #1 for Incursion 1.6.1
Released June 9, 2011
This client update fixes two issues introduced with EVE Online: Incursion 1.6.1. It is imperative that you download and install this client update.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring when minimizing the client with the autopilot active.
- Ships will no longer accidentally approach a target when rapidly targeting multiple enemies.
Client Update #2 for Incursion 1.6.1
Released June 10, 2011
This client update fixes an issue introduced with EVE Online: Incursion 1.6.1. It is imperative that you download and install this client update.
- Fixed a crash issue that was occurring when minimizing a fullscreen client with the autopilot active.