Patch notes for September 2017 release
Patch notes for September 2017 release 1.7
Released on Wednesday, October 5th, 2017
- A potential exploit has been fixed.
- The checks for tethering have been improved to fix a case where ships were still tethered after warping away from an Upwell structure.
Patch notes for September 2017 release 1.4
Released on Monday, September 25th, 2017
- Amended Zephyr description text to reflect intended functionality.
- Adjusted Ancient Salvage rates for Event Sleepers.
- Added Agency Damage Boosters to Market Groups.
- Amended descriptions for Agency Speed, Damage and Tank Boosters.
Patch notes for September 2017 release 1.3
Released on Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
- Warzone Extractions sites have had a hard completion timer added. Sites that have spawned a relic item will disappear after a certain amount of time.
- Sleepers in event sites now warp in when spawning.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation dialog for the skill injectors could break.
- Fixed an issue where the probe scanner window could break when docking or changing system during the analyze phase.
- Fixed broken Overview labels for Sleeper Event ships.
- Resolved Event Sleeper groups having incorrect brackets.
Patch notes for September 2017 release 1.2
Released on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
- Resolved an issue with NPCs choosing to attack drones more frequently.
Patch notes for September 2017 release 1.1
Released on Wednesday, September 13th, 2017
Features and Changes
- Changed killmail and fleet external links to use ESI URLs instead of CREST.
Patch notes for September 2017 release
Released on Tuesday, September 12th, 2017
Features and Changes
- The tutorial has been updated to improve new players' understandings of skill training, modules, and progression.
- The following skills have been removed from the new player skill set to aid the above teachings: Repair Systems, Shield Operation, Small Energy Turret, Small Hybrid Turret and Small Projectile Turret.
- In our continued effort to renovate all EVE assets, bringing them up to the V5 (PBR) standard we have revamped all debris structures found in missions giving them a new luster.
- Renovated turret firing VFX resulting in improved visuals and client performance of Hybrid, Projectile and Laser turret firing effects.
- Update of Incursion reward graphs to new graphing system.
- Introducing an optional Market Ticker displaying the data of the most common trade items in the market.
- In preparation for their upcoming conversion into new Reaction Formulas in the EVE Online: Lifeblood expansion, old Reaction items have been disallowed from contracts.
Missions & NPCs:
- Agency Warzone Extraction event will go live from 19 September until 3 October.
Nine new skillbooks have been added to the game in anticipation of the Lifeblood expansion next month. These skills can be purchased from NPC market orders and trained starting immediately but will not begin providing any benefits until the Lifeblood release.
Four new skills related to the new Reactions system.
- Reactions - Enables use of the new Reaction system in the Lifeblood expansion, and provides a 4% bonus to reaction job speed per level
- Mass Reactions - Ability to run 1 additional reaction job per level.
- Advanced Mass Reactions - Ability to run 1 additional reaction job per level.
- Remote Reactions - Allows starting of new Reaction jobs remotely. Each level increases the distance at which reaction jobs can be started. Level 1 allows for jobs at a range of 5 jumps, and each subsequent level adds 5 more jumps to the range, with a maximum of a 25 jump range.
Five new skills for processing of the new moon ores that will be available through the new moon mining system.
- Ubiquitous Moon Ore Processing - 2% bonus to the yield returned from reprocessing the most common forms of moon ore (Zeolites, Sylvite, Bitumens, and Coesite) extracted from New Eden's moons.
- Common Moon Ore Processing - 2% bonus to the yield returned from reprocessing the moderately common forms of moon ore (Cobaltite, Euxenite, Titanite, and Scheelite) extracted from New Eden's moons.
- Uncommon Moon Ore Processing - 2% bonus to the yield returned from reprocessing the less common forms of moon ore (Otavite, Sperrylite, Vanadinite, and Chromite) extracted from New Eden's moons.
- Rare Moon Ore Processing - 2% bonus to the yield returned from reprocessing the rarer forms of moon ore (Carnotite, Zircon, Pollucite, and Cinnabar) extracted from New Eden's moons.
- Exceptional Moon Ore Processing - 2% bonus to the yield returned from reprocessing the rarest and most prized forms of moon ore (Xenotime, Monazite, Loparite, and Ytterbite) extracted from New Eden's moons.
- The skill injector UI has received some improvements.
- The character selection screen will now present a warning drop-down if the user's Omega state has expired since they last logged in.
- The Corporate Police Force agent in the Hysera system, Cale Greys, has had his agent level lowered from 5 to 4.
- Increased the Shield and Armor of the 'Tough Gallente Starbase Control Tower' object in the 'Lights Out' level 5 mission.
- An issue where NPCs could get stuck inside structures during the Pirate Invasion mission has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to fit a module to a ship directly from an asset safety wrap.
- A Stolen Passkey Item is now required to access further locations within the Serpentis Phi-Outpost site.
- Removed extraneous clouds from the 'True Creations Research Center', 'The Swap', and 'The Blockade' sites due to performance and visual issues.
- An issue where acceleration gates where overlapping in The Maze site has been fixed.
- Fixed a conflict between SKIN changing and the Prowler visual effect.
- Fixed a sound Issue on the Prowler when cloaked.
- Adjusted the firing locations on the Praetor and Dragonfly.
- Realigned the turrets on the Proteus.
- Fixed the SKIN Preview when changing subsystems on a Strategic Cruiser.
- Adjusted interactions between the Show Info window and the SKIN Preview window.
- Fixed the placement of turrets on the Slasher to stop potential overlapping.
- Fixed a level of detail visibility issue on the Cerberus.
- Corrected the haze color near Raitaru lights.
- Fixed the materials on the exhaust areas of the Abaddon.
- Fixed various grammar errors and typos in the info texts for the following missions: Striking Down Two Flies In One Swing, Intelligence Mining, Labors of War 2 of 3, Denial 1 of 2.
- Fixed various grammar errors and typos in the info texts for the following sites: Improved Sansha Covert Research Facility, Outgrowth Rogue Drone Hive, Rogue Trial Yard, and Blood Haven.
- A grammatical error has been fixed in the Sisters of EVE Reconnaissance Outpost tutorial site.
- Various miscellaneous grammar, spelling, punctuation and formatting fixes.