パッチノート – バージョン19.11
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 19.11). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2021-12-07
Last update: 2022-01-04
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
Patch Notes For 2022-01-04.1
Features & Changes
- The Winter Nexus event has ended, and the Yoiul Clones have absconded until next winter.
Patch Notes For 2021-12-15.1
Features & Changes
- Updated the loot tables that contain abyssal proving filaments to provide the filaments for the upcoming proving ground events
Patch Notes For 2021-12-14.1
Features & Changes
- Changed mass of the Endurance to 1,600,000 kg, reduced from 2,000,000 kg.
- Added a missing trait for the Orca explaining its ability to use Large Industrial Core.
- Resolved an issue where resource anomalies (ore, gas, ice) may not complete and redistribute as soon as they were mined out.
- Resolved an issue where the detonation of a moon extraction would not cause all expected resources to appear as asteroids.
- Resolved an issue where the ice trading system used in the volatile ice field event sites would not interact with ice within a specialized ice hold
- Resolved an issue where the Gas Cloud Harvester I blueprint was not correctly seeded to Market.
- Abyssal modules are now visible in the inventory tab of the Fitting window.
Patch Notes For 2021-12-10.1
Science & Industry:
- Updated the required Nocxium for Abyssal Asteroid Mining Crystal Type A I blueprint to be the intended value of 500.
Patch Notes For 2021-12-09.2
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Daily Login Gifts UI to display both tabs overlapping the first time you log in again after accepting today's gifts.
Patch Notes For 2021-12-09.1
Features & Changes
The Winter Nexus event has returned to New Eden! This ingame event will run until downtime on January 4th 2022.
Volatile Ice Storms have begun to appear across highsec, lowsec, and nullsec space. These ice storms spread out across the stargate network two jumps from a central system, and occasionally move from system to system just like metaliminal storms. These storms provide bonuses to ship thermal resistances and module overheating for all capsuleers flying within them. Sansha's Nation and Outer Ring Excavations have both mobilized to take advantage of the novel forms of stellar ice found within these storms.
For the Capsuleers who would rather head out in to space and discover what the event has to offer on their own, we have hidden the intricate details for you. If you would rather get all of the information before heading out then you can reveal them in full with the button below.
Reveal the secrets of the Winter Nexus
Wightstorm combat anomalies have begun appearing within the Volatile Ice Storms. These sites are full of hostile Sansha's nation vessels, and CONCORD advises capsuleers bring a battlecruiser ship or better when attempting to engage with these forces. The Wightstorm Forward Base site found within storms that originate in highsec space appears to be guarded by the weakest Sansha fleets, with the nullsec Wightstorm Transit Site posing an intermediate challenge and the lowsec-based Wightstorm Muster Point offering the greatest challenge for the greatest rewards.
Small numbers of new Wightstorm Anchorage sites can also be found within the lowsec and nullsec Volatile Ice Storms. These locations contain hostile Sansha's Nation Dreadnaughts and CONCORD advises capsuleers to engage these sites either at the helm of a stout capital ship or with a fleet of allies.
Wightstorm data signatures can also be found within Volatile Ice Storms. These Sansha's Nation data sites can be hacked by enterprising capsuleers equipped with scan probes and data analyzer modules.
Volatile Ice Field anomalies can also be discovered within Volatile Ice Storms. These fields of newly discovered stellar ice have recently been captured by ORE and Mordu's Legion forces who have driven away the Sansha harvesting fleets. These ice fields can be accessed through a special ORE-commandeered acceleration gate that only allows medium and small mining and hauling ships to enter (Expedition Frigates, Mining Barges, Exhumers, Industrial Ships, Blockade Runners, Deep Space Transports, and the Porpoise). The volatile ice found within these fields cannot be reprocessed by standard facilities, however Outer Ring Excavations has set up mobile ice collection operations within each of these ice fields, and is willing to trade with capsuleers who contribute to their mining operation. Capsuleers can trade seven units of volatile ice with the ORE representatives in the ice fields to receive a package of valuable salvage and items that ORE forces collected from the wrecks of Sansha ships. Rumors suggest that other valuable Sansha salvage has frozen directly into some of the ice chunks and can be occasionally picked up along with the ice by normal mining activities.
Rewards that can be found by capsuleers within all of these sites include valuable Overseers' Effects, hundreds of festive ship SKINs, limited-time Cerebral Accelerators, character apparel, special Sansha's nation combat boosters, Sansha's Nation pirate implant sets, and rare faction modules.
Limited-time Ice Storm filaments are now available that will instantly transport capsuleers into one of these volatile ice storms. Each filament clearly states in its description how many capsuleers it can transport and whether it will take them to a highsec, lowsec, or nullsec storm.
A new Yoiul Festival seasonal challenge track can be found within the Agency. These challenges can be completed over the course of the event by engaging with the combat, hacking, and ice mining sites within the Volatile Ice Storms. Completing these challenges will provide players with points that will progress them along a reward track consisting of new exclusive Aurora Universalis skins and Sansha combat boosters.
A new set of daily login gifts are available over the course of the Winter Nexus event including snowballs, ice storm jump filaments, new Aurora Universalis skins, Sansha combat boosters, and up to 510k skill points. Players can receive all of these rewards by logging in at least 13 days between now and January 4th.
Keep an eye out for multiple wintery Abyssal Proving ground events over the next month, including 2v2 Assault Frigates from December 10-14, 1v1 Navy Frigates on December 18, a T1 Cruiser with T1 modules FFA from December 31 - January 4, and 1v1 Battleships on January 8. All of these proving events will feature a special set of environment effects that increase afterburner speed bonuses by 100% and reduce heat damage suffered by overheating modules by 50%.
The Chilling Spree snowball challenges have returned, providing bonus SP each day for launching festive snowballs at other players in a game-wide snowball fight!
🤝Thanks to the community feedback from last year's Winter Nexus event we have improved the agency challenges for this year's iteration of the event. You are now guaranteed to have a variety of different gameplay style options (pve combat, exploration, and mining) in your list of challenges unlike last year where randomness could sometimes cause a player to be provided with a full list of challenges for the same gameplay style.
Happy Holidays from the EVE events team!
- Drone Ore Mining Yield 15% per skill level, increased from 10%
- Drone Ice harvesting cycle time 5% per skill level, increased from 2%
- New content is localized into French, German, Japanese, Korean and Russian
- The new Albedo Affluence and Rubedo Richesse formal jackets and pants are now available to players.
We have hidden how they are obtained as they are received through the Winter Nexus event. If you would like to know how, then you can find out by clicking the button below.
Reveal the Secrets of the jacket and pants
- These festive and stylish White and Red suits can be collected as rare drops from all of the Winter Nexus event Volatile Ice Storm sites.
- Fixed issue with incorrect quantities of ice found within the site 'Blue Ice Belt'. This site will start appearing once again after the next downtime. Tomorrow, 11:00 UTC 10 December.
- Fixed issue with Drone bonuses not applying correctly for Procurer and Skiff.
- Fixed issue with Endurance cloaking speed bonus not applying.
- Fixed an issue with the Frostline 'Omnivore' Harvester Upgrade modules not applying its bonuses correctly.
- For the two gas mining missions "Like Drones to a Cloud" and "Gas Injections", the type of gas found in those sites now no longer produce residue and can be fully harvested so that you can complete the mission for your agent. If you are in a situation where you cannot complete these two missions prior to today's fix, please contact Customer Support.
- Fixed an issue preventing Mercoxit Ore Processing from being added to the skill queue.
- Fixed issue where obsolete ore processing skills could be still be injected and skillpoints applied to. If you are affected by this issue and have applied skillpoints into these skills, please contact Customer Support. At a later date an automatic reimbursement will be made for those that still need it.
- Updated meta level display attribute of Large Industrial Core II
- Fixed missing Drone ore mining yield trait from Rorqual.
- Fixed issue with how the Drone Mining yield bonus was displayed in the Orca traits window
- Fixed Issue where Mining Crystal variations were not displaying on the variations tab as expected
- Removed Efficiency column from Mining Ledger
- The Mercoxit Asteroid Mining Crystal Type A I Blueprint can now be found on the market again from NPC corporations that seed all other mining crystals.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Gas Cloud Harvester I blueprint from being seeded on the market from NPCs
Patch Notes For 2021-12-08.1
- Fixed issue with Miasmos Mining Hold not gaining increased capacity from Gallente Industrial skill correctly.
- Fixed the Industrial Reconfiguration skill not applying its per skill level bonus for the Orca beyond skill level 1.
- Fixed the EM Shield resistance being incorrect for Prospect, Endurance.
- You can no longer eject from a Dreadnaught with an active Abyssal Siege Module.
- The Winter Storm visual effects now correctly displays snow particles.
- The Vargur Yoiul SKIN is no longer missing the Minmatar sail texture.
- Case corrected in the name of the ORE Gas Cloud Harvester module.
- Adds information to sentry logs as to whether or not refresh tokens were provided when the game client was started.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to train the "Mercoxit Ore Processing" skill.
- Fixed issue with Ship HUD module tooltip not showing mining laser information correctly.
- Fixed the Industrial Command skill bonuses for the Orca missing the bonus text for reduced fuel consumption.