Coming to you live from Fanfest 2012: EVETV
Fanfest 2012 is shaping up to be the best Fanfest ever, however here at CCP we understand that not everyone can make it to this icy rock in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. After all, sometimes you just want to sit back, relax at home, and have a portion of Fanfest brought to you.
Well EVE TV is here to help. For Fanfest 2012 we're pulling out all the stops to bring you 3 full days of live action, covering the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of Fanfest 2012!
So what can you expect?
- Full live feed from Fanfest 2012, now covering all 3 days’ worth of events.
- An estimated 32+ hours of content broadcast live from the new venue.
- Major presentations streamed as they happen with regularly updated highlights of concurrent events.
- CCP Soundwave is joined by CCP Sunset and CCP Guard to guide you through the full line-up of events.
- Continuous information overload from the presentations, EVE & Dust Fanfest Tournaments, Dev interviews, player interviews and events.
- The Party on Top of the World! Including live acts: HaZaR, GusGus, HAM, DJ Alienhand, RoXoR and more!
To make such an awesome show possible we have two viewing options for you this year:
EVE TV HD
The full show in glorious High Definition, the only option if you want the full experience of Fanfest brought to your home. This feed will offer several viewing options to match your internet speed and will all be significantly higher quality than the standard definition feed.
Includes Exclusive Fanfest 2012 Virtual Swag!
As an added bonus, your purchase of an EVE TV stream of Fanfest 2012 includes two in-game items exclusive to viewers and visitors of Fanfest 2012.
- The limited edition Fanfest 2012 Quafe T-Shirt, sized for your Incarna avatar, modeled after the physical shirt to be given to Fanfest event attendees.
- The Iteron Mark IV Quafe Ultra Edition industrial ship
See more information on these one-time collectables here: //fanfest.eveonline.com/en/info/ingame
To secure the HD feed for Fanfest all you have to do is login to account management or click the button below and follow the link for "Fanfest HD video stream". For payment options you can choose between either 1 PLEX or a comparable price payable by credit card and various other options.
During Fanfest just log back into account management and you will find a “Watch now!” banner that will take you to the HD stream, when the stream is not running this banner will confirm your purchase of the HD stream.
Your special edition items will be delivered to you through the redeeming system in-game upon purchase of the EVE TV HD feed. One “Quafe T-shirt In-game item” and one “Iteron Mark IV Quafe Ultra Edition ship” can be redeemed per purchase; multiple purchases per account are available. For more information on redeeming items in EVE Online please visit //wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Redeeming
EVE TV FREE
For those who don't want to watch in HD then we've thought about you too! The entire stream will be available in a lower quality feed which will be free to view. You don't have to do anything in advance to watch this feed, simply visit //fanfest.eveonline.com to watch! But note you won’t receive any of the exclusive Fanfest 2012 items!
Whichever option you choose we hope you'll enjoy the show and even at this late stage we'd encourage everyone to book those last minute tickets and come see Fanfest for yourself, there's no replacement for joining us in person and experiencing EVE history being made all around you!
Coverage will include Fanfest activities, as well as EVE TV exclusive interviews and commentaries throughout the broadcast. No minimum uptime guaranteed.
- Recommended 1.5mb/sec broadband internet connection or better.
- Internet browser capable of playing Adobe Flash.
- There will be 3 streaming bitrate options for HD viewers to best match your internet speed.
- 512k broadband internet connection
- Internet browser capable of playing Adobe Flash
- There will be 1 streaming bitrate option provided.
New to EVE? Start your 14-day free trial today.
Returning pilot? Visit Account Management for the latest offers and promotions.