Dialectic Demolition in the Proving Grounds!
Celebrate the second anniversary of Pochven’s formation with a factionally festive Abyssal Proving Ground event, facing off in single combat against your fellow pilots in an ever-upward clash aboard Svarog Clade’s fierce Kikimora!
This special event begins at 11:00 UTC on 15 October and will run for exactly one day, concluding at 11:00 UTC on 16 October.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Pilots receive 10m ISK for every match where they deal at least 2000 damage
- All ships gain +500 shield, armor, and hull HP
- No more than one local repair module per ship entering the arena
- Damage from turrets and missiles is increased by 50%
- Only the Kikimora may enter – show your strength on even ground!
- 100% bonus to the benefits of overheating tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as turrets and missile launchers
- Shield rechargers, boost amplifiers, power relays, and flux coils, core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disruptors cannot be fitted
- Modules are restricted to meta level 5 and below
Glorification and gore go hand-in-hand in this facet of the Triglavian philosophy of Proving, and no one is better-equipped to make the most of both than the Kybernauts and Capsuleers of New Eden; so fit your Kikimoras, grab your event filaments (available in Abyssal Deadspace caches, in Triglavian wrecks in Pochven, or on the in-game market), and celebrate Totality Day in true Triglavian fashion!