Battlecruiser Brawl in the Proving Grounds!
Pit yourself against your fellow pilots and prove your worth in brutal 1v1 battlecruiser combat in the next Proving Ground event!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 10 September, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 12 September.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Core empire tech I battlecruisers (except the Cyclone!) and the Gnosis may enter
- Turret and Missile damage is increased by 25% in this arena.
- 100% bonus to the benefits of overheating tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules, as well as turrets and missile launchers.
- Shield rechargers, boost amplifiers, power relays, and flux coils, core defense field purgers, sensor dampeners, and weapon disruptors cannot be fitted.
- Pilots receive 20m ISK for every match where they deal at least 7000 damage.
- Ships entering this arena may fit a maximum of one local repair module.
- Modules are restricted to meta level 5 and below.
- No pirate implants allowed.
Board your battlecruisers, load up your Proving Grounds Filaments, (available in Abyssal Deadspace caches, in Triglavian wrecks in Pochven, or on the in-game market), and dive headfirst into the depths of Abyssal Deadspace as you fight for glorification, climb the Proving Grounds leaderboards, and earn special rewards!