Submissions for Player Ads for EVE Vegas 2017 are now open!
This year we will be once again bringing you a live stream from EVE Vegas on CCP’s Twitch channel. As with many of our broadcasts, we are offering you the chance to run an ad on stream during the event! If this is something that interests you, here are the details on what to do.
- All video material must be Eve related.
- The item/service being advertised must be Eve related.
- Advert cannot include copyrighted audio or visuals.
- The advert must be suitable for all ages.
- Content must be respectable (no attack ads) and suitable for broadcast.
- Adverts must be in English, including all text.
- The quality of the advert must reflect positively on EVE itself; we will give comments and advice on improving the quality of the video until we can accept it.
The deadline for videos for EVE Vegas 2017 is Friday, September 29, 2017. Videos submitted after this date will not be accepted and not run during the EVE Vegas 2017 stream.
- Videos should have a resolution of 1920x1080 with a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio; adverts will not be accepted in any other resolutions. Videos should not contain vertical black bars.
- Videos should be 25 frames per second. adverts will not be accepted at any other frame rate.
- Time length should be exactly 15 Seconds long.
- If you are using Royalty Free / Creative Commons audio then credit the author somewhere in the end plate of your video. An end plate is where you typically put your Logo, Url and such.
- Video codec should be Mp4 or MOV file with H.264 as a compressor at 15 to 20Mbps.
- Label your video file appropriately. Example: AllianceName_AdTitle_VEGAS2017.mp4
- Each corp/alliance/website is allocated one ad slot in each cycle. You can submit multiple adverts but they will rotate with each cycle of all the ads.
- You must include the source of your audio in your email to us, even if you are not required to credit the author.
Royalty Free audio
We don't want to take any chances of getting into trouble for using copyrighted material so we suggest you consider using Royalty free. There is a vast amount of Royalty Free audio online so it should be easy finding a suitable track to back up those pretty visuals.
Here are a few suggestions for music communities.
Creative Commons Music Communities
This YouTube channel by AudioPad has over 250 tracks. To use the music, simply read the licence in the description of each video.
AudioPad - Royalty Free YouTube channel
Additionally, you are free to use EVE sounds in your submissions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your video and to ask any questions. If you would also like us to add your advertisement to our rotation for other broadcasts, please indicate as such when you submit it. Please remember that any service being advertised must be free to players or accessed using in game currency. Videos can either be attached as a file to your email or hosted and linked to in the email.