Patch Notes For February 2018 Release
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.9
Released on Tuesday, March 6th 2018
- Fixed an issue preventing some static sites from being scannables.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.8
Released on Friday, March 2nd 2018
- Several small performance fixes.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.7
Released on Tuesday, February 27th 2018
Features & Changes
Missions & NPCs:
- Brought the Guardian's Gala event to a close.
- Fix to an issue where the audio would pop while the character is in a cloaked ship.
- Fix to an issue where the audio would pop while the character was warping or changing camera zoom.
- Fix to the issue where audio will cut out or cause the computer's entire audio to stop working.
- Fixed the Gallente Shuttle Spirit SKIN to be activateable.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.6
Released on Thursday, February 22nd 2018
- Fixed an issue where removing a loaded Standup Focused Warp Disruptor from an Upwell Structure could result in the slot not being emptied correctly.
- Corrected the Structure Armor Reinforcement notification mail to list the repair time as 30mins instead of 15mins.
- Overview: Fixed an issue where the standings flag and background color on an Upwell Structure could change based on the status of the controlling player.
- Overview: The "Apply to ships and drones only" option has now been split into multiple options to allow more fidelity in what pilots wish the standings icon and background color to appear on. Pilots may now choose whether to apply the standings icon and background color to only Ships and Drones, to additionally apply it to Structures and/or to apply it to other objects in space as before. As a result, these settings have been returned to their default settings for all pilots (Only applied to Ships, Drones and Structures). Pilots with different settings will need to reapply them. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.5
Released on Tuesday, February 20th 2018
Features & Changes
Structures & Deployables:
- Adding a timestamp for when the structure will be vulnerable to the notification about reinforced structures.
- Removed the broken Proteus Spirit SKIN from Guardian's Gala Boss tables
- Proteus Spirit SKIN replaced with Inquest Eros Stasis Webifier MR-803
- Improving server performance for the preparation of data for the industry window.
- The old defunct "Weekly Vulnerability" attribute has been removed from the show-info windows for Upwell Structures.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.4
Released on Monday, February 19th 2018
- Removed Proteus Spirit SKIN from the Guardian's Gala loot table.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.3
Released on Friday, February 16th 2018
- Cleaned up some NPC behaviors.
- Expired Escalation cards are now removed properly in Agency
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.2
Released on Thursday, February 15th 2018
- Missions: Fixed an issue where some missions could cause the agent conversation window to break and become blank.
- Fixed an issue where the Journal could briefly display current escalations when receiving a new escalation
- Overview: The "Apply to ships and drones only" option now correctly removes the standings icon and background color from Upwell Structures. Note that hovering over a structures icon in the overview still provides a tooltip that lists your docking access)
- Overview: Fixed an issue where Sorting by Type would prioritize Standings flag over icon color (Meaning that a Structure which you have set as your destination would no longer be sorted to the top of the overview)
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.1
Released on Wednesday, February 14th 2018
- Fixed the Guardian's Gala Carrier Boss from being untargetable in some cases.
- Resolved Escalations being offered 100% of the time.
- Fixed several Spirit SKINs being un-injectable.
- Several performance improvements.
Patch Notes For February 2018 Release 1.0
Released on Tuesday, February 13th 2018
Features & Changes
- Updated Wwise audio engine to the latest version for improved audio stability and performance.
- This patch contains a balance pass affecting Assault Frigates and Heavy Assault Cruisers. Full details and discussion can be found in this thread.
- All Assault Frigates maximum velocity increased by 18%
- All Assault Frigates mass reduced by 10%
- All Assault Frigates capacitor capacity increased by 30%
Ishkur: Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:
- 7.5% drone tracking speed (was 5m3 additional drone bay per level)
- Drone bay increased to 50m3 (was 25m3)
Retribution Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:
- 5% bonus to Small Energy Turret rate of fire (was 7.5% bonus to Small Energy Turret tracking speed)
- Power Grid increased to 62 (was 56)
Jaguar Minmatar Frigate bonus per skill level:
- 5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile rate of fire (was 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret Damage)
- 7.5% bonus to shield boost amount (was 7.5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking speed)
Assault Frigate bonus per skill level:
- 5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile damage (was 10% bonus to Small Projectile Turret optimal range)
- 5% bonus to Rocket and Light Missile explosion velocity (was 5% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage)
- CPU increased to 185 (was 170)
- Mid Slot increased to 5 (was 4)
- Low Slot reduced to 3 (was 4)
- Launcher Slot increased to 3 (was 1)
- Turret Slot reduced to 1 (was 3)
- Drone Bandwidth increased to 10m3 (was 0)
- Drone Bay increased to 20m3 (was 0)
- Various under the hood graphics engine optimizations and refactorings to optimise for upcoming improvments and changes to the visuals of the game.
- We have renovated the next set of worldobject assets found in dungeons giving them the latest V5 shader treatment.
- New implants added for the Guardian's Gala Event. Keep your loved ones close, and keep your enemies within reach of your webifiers. Inquest 'Eros' Stasis Webifier MR-80x are slot 8 implants that increase Stasis Webifier ranges by a percentage based on the strength of the implant.
- Added a set of new damage control modules called Assault Damage Controls, which can only be used by Heavy Assault Cruisers and Assault Frigates. Assault Damage Controls provide passive resists to shield, armor and structure. They can also be activated to provide extreme resistance to shield, armor and structure for a short duration. Details and discussion on Assault Damage Controls can be found in this thread.
Added following Assault Damage Control types:
- Assault Damage Control I
- EFFA Compact Assault Damage Control
- FFR Enduring Assault Damage Control
- Assault Damage Control II
- Shadow Serpentis Assault Damage control
Missions & NPCs:
Guardian's Gala Event runs from the 13th until the 27th of Feb.
- Two sites to crash: The VIP sites may require a fleet.
- Two challenges awarding points for the Agency-granted rewards.
Changes have been made to Pirate Shipyards and Forward Operating Bases:
- Blood Raider and Guristas Shipyards can be found in all of Low and Null security space.
- Pirate Shipyards and FOBs have a limited amount of reinforcements for their defensive fleets.
Structures & Deployables:
- All Upwell Structures are receiving a Firmware update (Upwell Structures 2.0) which will affect all existing structures and any structures deployed in the future. Full details have been published in this devblog.
- Moon Mining has been introduced to Wormhole space and High Security systems with a security level of 0.5. The mechanics of moon mining remain unchanged and details can be found here.
- All Upwell Structures are now either in "Full power" or "Low power" mode.
- Upwell structures require an online Service module, of any kind, to be in "High power" mode
Upwell structures with no online Service modules will be in "Low power" mode which will incur the following effects:
- -33% reduced shield and armor hitpoints
- One less reinforcement cycle (jumping straight to the final reinforcement as soon as the structure shields are destroyed, skipping armor entirely)
- “Low power” structures can be identified through a label on their text bracket beside the structure name
The Vulnerability and Reinforcement system that affects all Upwell Structures has been updated:
- Structure owners will now choose an hour of the day and a day of the week as their structure’s reinforcement time and reinforcement day respectively.
- If this time and day were not selected prior to this release, they will default to 18:00 on Saturday.
- Any changes to this reinforcement day and time take 7 days to take effect from the moment the changes are queued, and if the structure is damaged or reinforced when the 7 days have elapsed the change will not take effect until the structure returns to full health.
- Under this new system, the shield hitpoints of Upwell structures will be vulnerable to attack at all times.
- An initial attack can now occur at any date and any time chosen by the attackers
- A second attack now occurs in the timezone of the defenders, on the day chosen by the attackers (Between 22 and 50 hours after the initial attack)
- A final battle now occurs in the timezone and day chosen by the defenders
- Reinforcement cycle times contain a random element. Cycle lengths will not always be the same.
- Final Reinforcement times are determined by when the structure enters the reinforcement, what reinforcement day the owner of the structure has chosen, and the area of space the structure is located within.
- When a structure enters its final reinforcement period it looks for the next reinforcement time on the weekly reinforcement day that occurs at least X days in the future, and then randomly adds or subtracts some amount of time up to two hours in either direction. This X value depends on the location of the structure:
- 0.5 days for Wormhole space
- 2.5 days for Lowsec and Nullsec space
- 5.5 days for Highsec space
- The Reinforcement Day and Time of a structure can be discovered by any player, through hacking the structure with either a Data or Relic Analyzer.
New Burst Projector Superweapons have now been introduced, similar to those used by supercarriers:
- Standup Target Illumination Burst Projector
- Standup Weapon Disruption Burst Projector
- Standup ECM Jammer Burst Projector
- Standup Sensor Dampening Burst Projector
- Standup Stasis Webification Burst Projector
- Standup Warp Disruption Burst Projector
- Standup Energy Neutralization Burst Projector
New Standup Fighters, exclusive for use in Upwell Structures, have been introduced. They include variants of every fighter currently used by capsuleers, including the Shadow.
- Standard fighters can no longer be used in Upwell Structures. Any standard fighters that are loaded into Upwell Structures can be removed, but cannot be launched or re-loaded
- Building Standup fighters will require a standard fighter plus some additional input equal to approximately 25% more material value.
- Standup fighter blueprints will be available on the market from any Upwell Consortium member station
- The Standup Shadow heavy fighter BPC is available from Sansha’s Nation loyalty point stores. Building Standup Shadows requires a standard Shadow as an input material.
- Standup Fighters will not require any capsuleer skills to operate, and do not receive any bonuses from pilot skills. However, their base stats result in massive bonuses to dps, hitpoints, speed, and sensor strength.
- Fighters deployed from an Upwell Structure will now auto-return when the controller character drops control of the structure. This will stop them from being abandoned and lost.
- Fighters bay volumes have been increased significantly on all Upwell Structures
Structure Combat Modules are being rebalanced:
- T2 Standup modules have been introduced
- New module categories have been introduced: standup capacitor power relays, standup capacitor batteries, standup armor reinforcers
- The Standup Warp Scrambler has been changed to the Standup Focused Warp Disruptor, which can be scripted to provide the effects of a Warp Scrambler with a reduced range.
- The Standup Stasis Webifier and the Standup Focused Warp Disruptor now have a reactivation delay, and their fitting is limited to one of each type per structure.
- Point Defense Battery modules are now limited to one per structure and RoF has reduced slightly
- Standup ASML Missile Launchers have been renamed to Standup Multirole Missile Launchers, Standup ASML-SD Missiles have renamed to Standup Light Missiles, Standup ASML-MD Missiles have renamed to Standup Heavy Missiles, and Standup ASML-LD Missiles have renamed to Standup Cruise Missiles
- Standup AXL Missile Launchers have been renamed to Standup Anticapital Missile Launchers, Standup AXL-C Missiles have renamed to Standup XL Cruise Missiles, and Standup AXL-S Missiles have renamed to Standup Super-heavy Torpedoes
- The damage of Standup Anticapital Missiles has been reduced significantly. With the addition of T2 launchers and damage modules Upwell Structures will now do more single-target damage to subcaps but less single-target damage to capitals
- Standup AS Guided Bombs have been renamed to Standup Light Guided Bombs, and Standup AM Guided Bombs have been renamed to Standup Heavy Guided Bombs
- Standup Guided Bomb Launchers have had their RoF reduced and bomb base damage increased. The explosion radius of the Standup Heavy Guided Bomb has also increased significantly
- All Standup missile and bomb launchers now require 10 seconds to reload
- Large and XL structures have recieved a new role bonus increasing the RoF of guided bomb launchers and standup burst projectors
- The base lock range of all L and XL Upwell Structures has been increased (350km for Large and 400km for XL).
Standup Signal Amplifiers and Lock Speed rigs now also provide bonuses to structure lock ranges. Structure lock ranges are capped at a maximum of 490km no matter how many sensor modules are fitted.
The CPU, Powergrid, and Capacitor stats for numerous structures and structure modules have been rebalanced. Service modules now require vastly less CPU and Powergrid, and the fitting resources of all structures has been reduced to compensate.
- Standup Void Guided Bombs have been phased out. All existing Standup Void Guided Bomb items and blueprints have been converted into items and blueprints for Standup Light Guided Bombs (formerly known as Standup AS Guided Bombs).
- To improve the balance around using carriers from within tether range of structures, launching fighters is now considered an aggressive action for the tethering system. This means that any carrier or supercarrier with fighters under its control will automatically break tether and remain untethered until it either recalls or abandons the fighters (or those fighters are destroyed in combat)
- The formula for calculating asset safety values will now provide a more accurate estimate of the item value, and will be much less likely to value an item at 0 ISK
- A new minimum asset safety recovery cost has been set at 0.5% of item value. This cost will be required to recover items from asset safety even if the recovery takes place in the same solar system
- Rigs fitted to structures can no longer be destroyed if the structure is not at 100% health.
- The damage messages received when attacking structures will now properly display the amount of damage your weapons are inflicting even if that damage is being deflected by the structure damage cap. The amount deflected will also be shown.
- A new icon has been added to structure brackets in the overview and space scene to indicate whether you currently have permission to dock in that structure. If several changes happen within a 3 minute time, these changes may only be shown after this 3 minute buffer has passed.
- NPC corporations may now be added to access lists in the same way that player corps can be added.
- Unanchoring structures will now display the progress of their unanchoring timer in the structure browser to characters with the Station Manager role
- When unfitting a clone bay service module, a new popup message will inform you about how many jump clones would be destroyed by that action
- It is now possible to self destruct pods inside a citadel with a cloning bay service module
- Added a new operation to the end of the tutorial that teaches players how to use The Agency.
- Removed the Distance filter from the sites and signatures filters as these are restricted to current system
- Autopilot can no longer be enabled while docked
- Removed the DUST514 system channel
- Removed the representation of DUST514 mercenaries in chat channels
- Removed chat options relating to Infantry
- Upwell structures are now listed with their name in the "In Space" section of corporation assets.
- A completion issue with the mission 'Mannar Mining Colony' has been fixed.
- Resource Wars: fixed an issue where replacement Orcas could have invalid cargohold sizes.
- Corrected an issue with missing Minmatar station icons.Adjusted the brightness levels of the warning lights during a station undock.
- Adjusted collision geometry on the Low-Tech Solar Harvester.
- Improved the animation on strip mining turrets.
- Returned missing elements of the results for Planetary Interaction scans.The recently repaired stations throughout Amarr space have been properly painted with the colors of their owning corporations.
- Fixed an issue with the coloring on Miasmos special editions.
- Fixed an issue where the Domination Titan wouldn't explode on death.
- Adjusted collision geometry on the Fortified Drone Structure.
- Adjusted some of the textures on the Ragnarok.
- Fixed an issue with strategic cruisers where killmarks could disappear after changing subsystems in space.
- Fixed an issue where incompatible SKINs could appear in the preview window for strategic cruisers.
- Adjusted the decals on the Raven, Golem, and Raven Navy Issue.
- Fixed a texture issue that would occur on some ice asteroids.
- Corrected an issue with a section of panels on the front of the Venture hull.
- The visual effect for the Mobile Cynosural Inhibitor has been adjusted to correct size and scale.
- It no longer possible to bypass the FW market restrictions by using multibuy.
- The Arbalest Compact XL Torpedo Launcher, is now compact. (PG & CPU requirements have been reduced)
- Corrected an issue that prevented the 10% survey probe speed bonus on the T2 Survey Probe Launcher from correctly applying.
- The Warp Disruption Burst Projector module now correctly deploys a 10km radius bubble as its attributes indicate.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the missile velocity bonus from the Standup Missile Guidance Enhancer module from applying at full strength.
- The Gravitational Transportation Field Oscillator no longer Warp Scrambles targets that it transports. Ships that are too large to be transported will still be Warp Scrambled as usual.
- The missile damage bonus from Standup Ballistic Control System modules is now correctly impacted by stacking penalties.
- Fixed an issue where Standup M-Set Ammunition Manufacturing Material efficiency I and II showed the wrong Tech Level.
- It is no longer possible to sell empty capsules through contracts.
- Several types of beacons have been made untargetable because accidentally targeting a beacon is annoying.
- Fixing Neutralizer duration on Chelm Soran and Unit P-343554 NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where the mission item could be destroyed in 'Cash Flow for Capsuleers 4 of 10'.
- Decreased the amount of ammunition required in the 'Balancing the Books 10 of 10' mission.
- Fixed a formatting issue in the 5th exploration career mission completion text.
- Fixed some NPC naming and model irregularities in the ' General's best friend' mission.
Science & Industry:
- Fixed an issue where the Industry window would not retain the number of job runs for the first blueprint listed.
- Fixed an issue where a full researched blueprint would display as 10000 runs remaining in the Industry window.
- The skill required for manufacturing Standup Anticapital Missile Launcher I modules (formerly known as Standup AXL Missile Launchers) has been changed from "Capital Ship Construction" to "Outpost Construction" to bring it in line with other similar structure modules.
- The Shadow Fighter 'True Sacrifice' ability now works against Rorquals.
- Traits on Faction Titans now link to the Phenomena Generation skill instead of racial Phenomena Generators.
Structures & Deployables:
- Movement shortcuts are now correctly disabled when controlling an Upwell Structure.
- Players controlling Upwell Structures no longer appear in the list of pilots that can be invited to install a clone in a Clone Vat Bay.
- It is now possible to delete bookmarks of Upwell Structures that have been unanchored or destroyed.
- Fixed issue preventing players from completing the "Complete the industry job" task if they delivered the job too soon.
- Fixed the 'Purchase a blueprint' task so that it can be completed using multibuy as well.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the 'Load your Ammo' task.
- Fixed various text, voice over, and naming issues.
- Improved the Operations tutorial experience by adding checks to prevent players from getting stuck during the wreckage site loot operation in the case that survivors are retrieved before instructions are issued.
- Fixed an issue where the "Buy Now" and "Buy As Gift" options could hang out of the New Eden Store windows
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to spam the "Overload State is Locked" message all over the screen.
- The Incursion Info panel will no longer be removed if a Forward Operating Base is destroyed within the solar system.
- Fixed an issue where Faction Warfare agents were not filtering properly in The Agency
- Fixed corporations and alliances having a one-click-chat button in People&Places
- A naming issue with an object inside the Core Garrison site has been fixed.
- The missing gender attribute has been added to various clothing items.
- Fixed an issue where some players had broken missions from an old tutorial in their journals.
- Fixed an issue where the Recruitment tab would occasionally appear in the home tab of the Corporation window.
- Casting a vote in a corporate vote no longer collapses all votes in the window.
- The inventory window will no longer close when assuming control of an Upwell Structure.
- Fixed an issue where the Fighter HUD could end up misaligned to the far left of the screen.
- The name of a structure will now be correctly auto-filled in a new saved location when controlling a structure.
- Fixed an issue where after switching view mode for results in the "Find Member in Role" tab of the Corporation window, the current results would disappear.
- The Show Info window of a simulated ship with a modified warp speed now correctly shows that the value has been modified.
- Fighter Tubes now correctly have a tooltip in the Fighter HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the structure browser would retain the search term filtering while clearing the search text field upon closing and reopening.
- The Shattered Ice Field now displays its information correctly in the Agency
- Fixed an issue where the subsystem icons would slightly misaligned in the fitting simulation window.
- Fixed an issue with importing fittings from clipboard on localized clients.
- Fixed an issue with exporting fittings with invalid modules as .xml file.
- Fixed grammar errors in various item info texts.
- Fixed an issue where The Agency could appear broken on Suggested, Combat, and Epic Arc filters.
Third Party Developers
- Removed: GET /corporations/corporationID:corporationIdType/structures/
- Removed: PUT /structures/structID:integerType/
- See this Dev Blog for full details on these changes