Patch Notes for Crucible 1.0.2
Patch notes for EVE Online: Crucible 1.0.2
To be released Wednesday, December 14, 2011. The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Crucible 1.0.1 to Crucible 1.0.2 is 68 MB
- Windows full client 4.8 GB
- Mac from Crucible 1.0.1 to Crucible is 1.0.2 is 175 MB
- Mac full client 5.7 GB
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- Fuel bays on all control towers have TEMPORARILY been doubled, to reduce the impact of the delay to fuel block switch-over. These changes will be REVERTED when fuel block consumption is enabled. Towers left with their fuel bays in an "overloaded" state as a result of this change should continue to function as normal.
Character Creation and New Player Experience
- Fixed an issue where the full body portrait would not work correctly if used after previewing a turret.
- Fixed a problem with hair on characters being rendered incorrectly when seen through glass.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- When you try to online multiple structures at once, the notification now tells you the type name of what is currently onlining instead of a number.
- Fixed an issue where the Customs Office did not work correctly when access from a cloaked ship.
- Fixed an issue where re-mapping systems could break some Customs Offices.
- Error message for trying to manage structures outside of control range is now correct.
- The message when you fail to online a structure now correctly tells you which structure is causing the problem.
- A small gap in the Caldari Captain's Quarters has been closed.
- The Hyperion ship texture has been increased in size to resolve texel density issues.
- The system menu 'Optimize' Settings' options will now affect Anti-Aliasing.
- The static hangar image now scales correctly when using UI scaling.
- Turrets on the Rokh no longer intersect with the ship's hull.
- The engine trails will no longer display intersection points with the camera
- Several small texture seams have been fixed for the nebulae.
- The Sensor Booster effect has been reduced in size and its opacity decreased.
- The mining laser effect will remain in the correct location when warping into a asteroid field with mining lasers active.
- Remove a small glow area in the Amarr Captain's Quarters that would result in a seam across the walkway module.
- Fixed a small normal map error on the Drake hull.
- The Du Annes system stargate jump effect is now aligned to the system star.
- Resolved an off centre jump effect with one of the Gallente stargates.
- A texture seam on the Rokh has been removed.
- Resolved a depth effects issue with ATI Crossfire setups where a red x-fighting would occur.
Science and Industry
- Fixed an issue where Customs Office Gantries could not be manufactured in Amarr outposts.
- The Oracle now has the correct type of wreck (which is not guaranteed to make it any more bearable to use one).
- It is now possible again to loot Caldari freighter wrecks with other freighters.
- The trusted headers HTTP_EVE_SHIPTYPEID, HTTP_EVE_SHIPTYPENAME will be present for the IGB when docked.
- Fixed an issue with undocking after activating a clone from a wormhole system.
- Fixed an issue where trying to join an existing channel could prompt you if you wanted to create it.
- Closing the map or the PI mode in your Captains Quarters no longer resets your avatars position.
- Fixed some text issues with message you receive when attempting to leave a corporation within the stasis period.
- Fixed the performance drop when fitting modules at a ship maintenance bay or ship maintenance array.
- PLEX now has its volume listed in the information window.
- Various items and ships got their descriptions fixed.
- Fixed a rare issue where modules would not online when fitted via a Ship Maintenance Bay or when boarding a stored ship.
- The Omnidirectional Tracking Link has now the same name in the German client for its T1 and T2 variant.
Weapons & Ammunition
- The message for trying to online a laser you don't have the skills for and the menu item for loading used crystals have no longer mark-up in them.
Agents & Missions
- NPCs from the wrong faction showing up in a COSMOS missions no longer do that. They mind their own business now.
- An issue with emails coming from agents who are no longer used has been fixed.
Corporation & Alliances
- The links in the corporation details are proper links again.
- Fixed an issue where the notification sent for a bill being created doesn't clearly state what it's for.
- Windows XP users should now be able to ALT-TAB out of the client without causing severe UI issues.
- The jamming progress bar disappears correctly after jamming NPCs were killed.
- Fixed "from/of" grammar error in three similar POS texts.
- An issue with UI settings not persisting when logging in the same account with a 2nd client was fixed.
- The ingame bug reporting tool can now also submit screenshots when used on a Mac.
- Locked targets don't hide behind brackets and other elements in space anymore.
- Improved the alignment of the slots in the fitting window under different resolutions.
- Fixed capitalization of text in the PI interface.
- Optimizations have been made to the Star Map when applying colors to the stars for the star information.
- The little arrow pointing at the destination in the auto-pilot route info panel now always does just that.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping text in the corporation recruitment search window.
- Line breaks are now displayed correctly in item descriptions, chat and MOTD.
- Fixed an issue where windows would sometimes snap on left click to the position of the mouse cursor if dragged over with any other mouse button held down.
- Minor change to fit full text in the warning message about client to server fittings when accessing personal fittings.
- Text in the chat-input-box is no longer disappearing when changing the font-size for the chat window.
- Transitioning between the CQ and the Hangar while having the map open now correctly updates the move button.
- Modules that take single item stacks (like sensor boosters using scripts) now display the charge slot is full in the fitting screen.
- Fixed an issue with the "show in world map" functionality of the map browser.
- Fixed an issue with changing the UI scale during character selection.
- A case where the EULA was cut off short in its last paragraph was fixed.
- Ship names will update correctly in the asset window when changed.
- Tip of the day no longer overlaps text when resizing the client.
- Corrected a minor blending issue between the CPU / Power Grid bars and the fitting screen background.
- Fixed minor issues with hover messages on extractor heads in PI.
- When you are aggressed near sentry guns, you are now correctly shown the name of the aggressor in the log notify message.
- Language selection sometimes became confused as to which language was actually being displayed - this has now been corrected.
- Fixed the phantom stack issue. Exporting commodities remotely from a planet to a customs office which contained the same commodity would cause an erroneous stack to be displayed.
- Fixed Japanese characters in the market Price History chart.
- IGB now correctly remembers trusted sites.
- The DPS stats in the fitting window now display the effects of wormholes.
- A text issue with the self destruct messages has been fixed.
- Buy/sell is now the default action when pressing enter in the buy/sell market windows.
- When using a module without sufficient fuel for it, the notification now correctly identifies the ship and module and required fuel.
- Fixed an issue where the prefix "none" was displayed in addition to the name when saving locations for objects in space, such as wormholes and control towers.
- Unstacked chat windows blink again when minimized and someone wrote a new message in that chat.
- New message windows stack again in when they have been stacked before and don't open as single windows every timer.
- ships with asian characters in their name can be stored as fittings and the screen is no longer black on reloading the window.
- The volume attribute for material types now have two decimal places again instead of being rounded to one.
- Overheat status mouseover now correctly shows whole percentages.
- A case that would lead to less optimal autopilot optimizations was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where docking with the star map open would leave the ship's HUD visible.
- Windows will now correctly collapse downwards when snapped to the bottom of the screen.
- Sort by quantity (assets, hangar etc) now functions correctly regardless of the localized 1000's separator.
- Notification now correctly references the structure changing ownership when a corp onlines another corps Sovereignty Blockade Unit.
- While in the Captain's Quarters, you can no longer walk over the walkway into the ship-hangar.
- You can now see your ship's insurance state when flying in space.
- Fixed number formatting for the accumulated loyalty point pool for incursions.
- Fixed an issue where the star map would briefly open when the UI scale was changed.
- The Submit button is now correctly highlighted when adding or editing a location.
- There is no longer a rogue 's' when looking at planetary link tooltips.
- Holding down the mouse buttons when docking no longer stops the a lot of the UI from working once docked.
- Fixed broken string in contextual menu for clone vat bays when offering installation to a fleet member.
- Cases where minimized windows would maximize on changing the client resolution have been fixed.
- The CQ no longer fully reloads when exiting the map or the PI screen, significantly lowering the transition time.
- Fixed a string appearing in the popup shown when you accept a contract.
- Set destination for stations via the market now works correctly with autopilot.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- Fixed a word wrapping issue in the chat.
- Fixed an issue with EVE Voice malfunctioning when running Eve from a pinned shortcut in windows 7.
- Drones no longer appear in distant space when warping away from recalled drones. They also no longer return to being in local space if this occurs.
- A text issue with the 'wrecking' messages in the combat log has been fixed.
CONCORD and Kill Mails
- Cases where neutrals repairing POS towers of a corporation/alliance at war not getting flagged correctly against the warring parties should be solved. If you have cases of this happening in the future please bug report them with as much detail as possible.
- Fixed kill mails which were missing damage info and only displaying the name of the player who laid the final blow.
Character Creation and New Player Experience
- Resculpting now always includes your purchased virtual goods.
- Max transferable value is now displayed when transferring commodities (which exceed the targets max capacity) between the Customs Office and a ship/launchpad.
- The message when you cannot store a ship in a ship maintenance array bay due to its cargo contents now correctly refers to the ship instead of the contents.
- Amendments made to various messages in the client to correctly link to our current EVEOnline.com site.
- Planet name and number has been added to the customs office Configure window. Selecting "Configure" for another customs office without closing the current one behaves more intuitively. The open window closes and the new one opens.
- You can now drag and drop items from the market, your assets and the HUD into the compare tool window.
- Fixed an issue where the ship hologram did not sometimes show up right after Clone Jumping.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- Fleet interface - You are no longer able to initiate a 1-to-1 conversation from the watchlist window.
- Fixed the missing explosion sound effect for capital ships.
- An issue with stacks of brackets and UI scaling was fixed.
- Hiding the UI with ctrl-F9 will now once again hide ALL the UI elements.
- When attempting to select a character in an unloaded system, the client will now try repeatedly for up to 60 seconds to select the character.
- An issue with players not appearing in the station Guest tab has been fixed.
- Upper and Lower case location folder names are now sorted in the correct order by letter before case.
Crucible 1.0.2 Client Update #1
Released December 15, 2011
This update addresses several small issues introduced with Crucible
- User interface settings should no longer be reset when you initially load them.
- Dragging a folder into the market quickbar will no longer delete the folder and its contents.
- The correct number of corporation members in space will now be displayed correctly in the star map.
- The Russian client has been fixed so that players can now open cargo containers and wrecks in space normally.
Crucible 1.0.2 Server side Update #1
Released December 16, 2011
- When you un-bridge a jump bridge it will no longer go into a stuck state and will function correctly.
- Players with old avatar appearances (Post-Incursion) are no longer forced to create a new character and can now have their old appearance returned to them by contacting the GM's via the petition system under the ‘Character Creation & Portraits’ category.