Patch Notes for Incursion 1.1.1
Patch Notes for EVE Online: Incursion 1.1.1
Deployed January 21, 2011
- Fixed an issue where drop down menus were not being displayed correctly when using the in-game browser.
- Players should no longer experience a client crash when exiting.
- Fixed an issue where closing the in-game browser, would spawn an Exception raised issue on the Mac.
- Characters flagged for re-customization should no longer lose their facial hair.
- Made small fixes to the color picker to make it more responsive under high load or on lower end machines.
- Under certain circumstances some players were losing their sessions in EVE Gate, this has been corrected
- The frame rate issue with Extractor Control Units has been optimized.
Character Creation and New Player Experience
- Players who have previously created their character will be allowed one free re-customization.
- The image cache for portraits has been updated
- Characters: 2 hours, Corps: 1 day, Alliances: 1 week.