Patch Notes for Incursion 1.4.2
Patch notes for Incursion 1.4.2, released April 12, 2011
- Faded tattoos in the character creator will now be properly rendered on the server.
- Characters are now always able to use the in station recustomization so long as they have made a character portrait.
- Players will now be alerted if a fitting contains modules that do not exist, enabling them to save the rest to the server.
- Deleted the duplicate menu option in solar system map view to remove bookmarks.
- Focus is now on the 'ISK' field in give money windows.
- Fixed issue with default overview presets would fail to appear on login.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- An issue with the text in chats not wrapping properly has been resolved.
- Autopilot settings now function as expected
Client update #1 for Incursion 1.4.2, released April 14, 2011
- Fixed an issue with chat channels when entering text in certain Asian languages, that require an IME to enter text, was not functioning properly.
- A graphical error on a characters ankles has been resolved in the New Character Creator.
Server side fixes for Incursion 1.4.2, released April 14, 2011
- An issue was identified that affected the re-spawning of dungeon distributions and this has now been resolved.
- Player fittings stored on the server have been optimized to create less load on the database.
- Wallet Journal will now support 2560 transactions rather than mark itself as consumed on an rowCount input greater than 256. Please note that the connection might time on large values if a lot has to be fetched into the database rather than the cache.
Client update #2 for Incursion 1.4.2, released April 28, 2011
- We have made several optimizations to the Fleet Finder which will ensure proper functionality.
Server side fixes for Incursion 1.4.2, released May 12, 2011
- 19 new Alliance logos will be added to Tranquility.
- An exploit fix has been applied making EVE a safer place for everyone.