Patch Notes For Tiamat
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.7
Released on Thursday, March 12, 2015
FEATURES & CHANGES
- Server updates for DUST 514 and Hotfix Echo.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.6
Released on Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Internal tools have been updated and improved.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.5
Released on Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- The audio crackling in large fleet fights has been fixed.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.4
Released on Thursday, February 26, 2015
FEATURES & CHANGES
- Preparations have been made to make the new Opportunity system available on Tranquility. More information is available here.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.3
Released on Wednesday, February 25, 2015
FEATURES & CHANGES
- The material requirements for some civilian modules have been rebalanced.
- Civilian modules have been allocated to the appropriate market groups.
- An issue with the required materials for the 'Not Gneiss At All' mining mission has been fixed.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.2
Released on Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Fix for NPC sound not turning off when NPC is no longer present.
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.1
Released on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- The signature radius of the Unidentified Structure has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where undocking was not possible after suppressing the "You are engaged in combat!" message and selecting No.
- Fixed the name of some objects in starter system dungeons.
- The contract columns are displaying correctly now.
- Fixed an issue causing windows not to close after looting all
Patch notes for Tiamat 1.0
Released on Tuesday, February 17, 2015
FEATURES & CHANGES
- New sound atmosphere is added to Pirate Faction structures in sites and mission locations.
- Turret weapon firing sound effects become richer in Tiamat through the addition of aftershock sound for individual shots.
- An upgrade of the audio engine brings performance improvements to the EVE client as a whole in Tiamat.
- The audio and music team created a new theme track for the Tiamat release.
Corporations and Alliances
- Player Corporations can now control if aggression between corp members is considered a legal or illegal act, by configuring a friendly fire setting. See this devblog for more details.
- Visual Updates to Structures in Missions and other Locations:
- Shaders and effects for structures and objects found in sites are updated in Tiamat, along with rendering performance improvements.
- Indirect Lighting - Ships are lit by light reflected from nearby planets.
- Indirect Lighting - Warp visual effect is reflected on ship hulls.
- Quality Settings for Lens Flares improve performance by providing a less resource intensive version of the effect on lower shader quality setting.
- Compact Light Missile Launcher is now named Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher
- Scoped Survey Scanner is now named ML-3 Scoped Survey Scanner
- Compact Capacitor Flux Coil is now named Mark I Compact Capacitor Flux Coil
- Compact Reactor Control Unit is now named Mark I Compact Reactor Control Unit
- Scoped Cargo Scanner is now named PL-0 Scoped Cargo Scanner
- Upgraded Co-Processor is now named Photonic Upgraded Co-Processor
- Ample Light Missile Launcher is now named TE-2100 Ample Light Missile Launcher
- Compact Ship Scanner is now named Ta3 Compact Ship Scanner
- Restrained Capacitor Flux Coil is now named Type-D Restrained Capacitor Flux Coil
- Enduring Cargo Scanner is now named Type-E Enduring Cargo Scanner
- Compact Micro Auxiliary Power Core is now named Vigor Compact Micro Auxiliary Power Core
- Small Artillery weapons have had their damage increased by 10% and their tracking speed decreased by 3%
- All subcapital Autocannon weapons have received a 7.5% increase in falloff range
- Barrage ammo now provides a +40% falloff range bonus instead of the previous +50%
- Civilian weapons have received increases in damage and slight adjustments to other attributes.
- The Civilian Miner now cycles twice as fast. Yield per cycle and capacitor use have been halved to keep the balance of the module static.
Missions & NPCs:
- New NPC faction, The Drifters, can be found roaming known space
- Mysterious structures uncloak throughout New Eden.
- A new Rogue Cloning Facility dungeon can now be found in every starter system.
- These dungeons are a place for where new players can go to learn about combat and mining.
- Wrecks despawn in approximately half an hour inside starter systems.
Science & Industry
- Removed the ability to drag items into the Industry window and have the corresponding blueprint appear
- The Svipul blueprint can now be invented from the Small Hull Sections found in wormhole space
- Added the second of the new Tech 3 Tactical Destroyers, the Minmatar Svipul. All the details can be found in this dev blog.
Minmatar Tactical Destroyer Bonuses Per Level
- 10% bonus to Small Projectile Turret damage
- 10% bonus to Small Projectile Turret optimal range
- 5% reduction in heat damage generated by modules
- 95% reduction in Scan Probe Launcher CPU requirements
Additional bonuses are available when one of three Tactical Destroyer Modes are active. Modes may be changed no more than once every 10 seconds.
- 33.3% bonus to all shield and armor resistances while Defense Mode is active
- 66.6% reduction in Microwarpdrive signature radius penalty while Defense Mode is active
- 66.6% bonus to maximum velocity while Propulsion Mode is active
- 33.3% bonus to ship inertia modifier while Propulsion Mode is active
- 33.3% bonus to Small Projectile Turret tracking while Sharpshooter Mode is active
100% bonus to sensor strength, scan resolution and targeting range while Sharpshooter Mode is active
- Slot layout: 7 H, 4 M, 4 L, 6 turrets , 1 launcher
- 3 Rig Slots, 400 Calibration
- Fittings: 78 PWG, 215 CPU
- Defense (shields / armor / hull) : 800 / 700 / 550
- Base shield resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 50 / 40 / 40 / 50
- Base armor resistances (EM/Therm/Kin/Exp): 80 / 51.25 / 25 / 10
- Capacitor (amount / recharge rate / average cap per second): 600 / 225s / 2.667
- Mobility (max velocity / agility / mass / warp speed / align time): 290 / 2.65 / 1,900,000 / 4.5 / 6.98s
- Drones (bandwidth / bay): 0 / 0
- Targeting (max targeting range / Scan Resolution / Max Locked targets): 40km / 375 / 7
- Sensor strength: 11 Ladar
- Signature radius: 50
Cargo capacity: 430
- The Imparior, Ibis, Velator and Reaper have received slightly increased powergrid and CPU.
- The new Minmatar Tactical Destroyer skill is now available to be purchased on the market.
- The limit on members on mailing lists has been upped from 3000 to 5000
- A filter has been added to the member list in the corporation window
- The edit corporation window can now be resized
- You can now edit the corporation description as you like with fontsizes, colors, links and what not
- Unrenting offices has been made more obvious and easier in the corporation window
- It is now possible to send a custom message when a corporation application is rejected
- You can now invite a member to your corp from the corporation applications tab.
- A warning players engaged in a conflict get when undocking can now be suppressed.
- Additional Mining and Warp To overview tabs are now available part of the default overview.
- Wrecks have been added to the General overview preset and asteroid belts have been added to the Mining preset.
- Iterated on UI Modernization including the following:
- "E" button in Neocom now uses colorization from theme
- Selected ship uses thematic color
- Corp logo has been replaced in corp hangar divisions
- "i" button for Show Info uses the selected color theme
- New Skin for radio buttons
- New icons for all holds that were not previously replaced
- Removed theme colorization from Mastery and Certificate buttons
- Removed glow from faction selection in ISIS
- Right-click menu has been updated to better match new UI look
- System Cost Index in the starmap is displayed the same as the System Cost Index listed in the Industry window
- It is no longer possible to link PI product schematics in the chat window
- Added modest shadow to extraction area border for PI Extractor Control Units
- Changed missile launchers to require the missile skill they use. Example: Cruise Missile Launcher I now requires the Cruise Missiles skill at level 1
- A failed target lock could sometimes break safe log off, this has now been fixed.
- "League of My Own" no longer requires a decryptor type that does not exist.
- Energy Neutralizers and Nosferatus are no longer affected by the powergrid reduction bonus of the Guardian, Basilisk and Etana.
- The 280mm Howitzer Artillery II turret now requires Morphite to manufacture.
- Modulated Strip Miner II and Modulated Deep Core Strip Miner II should no longer require Tech I minerals to be manufactured
- Fixed the behavior of wallet settings so they work on a per-character basis and not a per-account basis
- Directional Scanner now works while in ISIS and any fullscreen view, PI, Map etc
- Attempting to use a jump drive with the wrong fuel type will no longer result in the player getting fatigue/jump timers
- Kill reports where the destroyed ship contained a stack of ships with a quantity of 2 or higher will now display the correct stack size (instead of always showing a quantity of 1)
- The Augmented and Integrated Wasp drone variants now use faction-appropriate damage types.
- Heat damage generated by overheated capital weapons was incorrect, leading to capital missiles damaging themselves too quickly. These values have been corrected.
Graphics & Audio
- Adjusted the fade of running lights on animated ships.
- Realigned floating decals on Onyx.
- Fixed an erroneous logo on the Astero.
- Polished the booster areas of the Punisher.
- Aligned textures on Theology Council stations.
- Repositioned banners in Amarr hanger so they no longer disappear when viewed from acute angles.
- Corrected Orthrus fin warp animation.
- Removed grey band from Nestor hull textures.
- Modified loops for Blackbird antenna animation.
- Confirmed an AMD driver update to ensure correct display of high settings shadow effects on Radeon devices.
- Returned missing gate activation sound effects for third party observers.
- Re-leveled Amarr sound bleed in the Station Interior slider of the Advanced Audio Settings window.
- Minor defect and terminology fixes for DE, FR and RU.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping objects in the Local Blood Raider Mainframe data site.
- Fixed an issue with some hidden objects inside the Regional Sansha Data Terminal data site.
- A typo in the Abandoned Research Project landmark message has been fixed.
- The H-PA Crew Blue Pill Production Facility has been updated from a gas site to a combat site to better reflect its contents.
- The Blood Lookout combat site will now spawn and despawn correctly.
- A text issue in the mission Portal to War 1 of 5 has been fixed.
- A typo in the mission The Test Of Competence - Utrainen's Reports (1 of 2) has been fixed.
- A text issue in the mission Cliene Veine - Fixing the Problem (1 of 2) has been fixed.
- A typo in the mission: Evacuation has been fixed.
- A text issue in the mission: Balancing the Books 7 of 10 has been fixed.
- An issue with the completion requirements with the mission 'Not Gneiss At All' has been fixed.
- An acceleration gate is now named correctly in the Evolution agent mission.
- Typo in Industry career path description has been fixed.
- Typo in the Crimson Hand Supply Depot dungeon pop up has been fixed
- Some NPC have had their security standing boost lowered.
- In some cases NPC would get stuck on a object in Massive Attack, this has been fixed.
- Small Asteroid Cluster dungeon contained overlapping Dark ochre this has been fixed.
- Fixed a typo in agent text for mission 'After the Seven (4 of 5) "Ruse".
- The mission text for the Minmatar version of "Anomic Team" now includes information about the Mjolnir Rockets that the Burner uses.
- Minor text issues with Quafe clothing items have been fixed.
- A typo in the Shields Market tool tip has been fixed.
- A text issue with the Caldari Monument in the Luminaire system has been fixed.
- Reopening instructions have been added to the final step of the Exploration > Gas Sites tutorial.
- Corrected a reference to tickers in alliance creation to short name for consistency.
- Advanced Small Ship Assembly Array now lists Tactical Destroyers being able to be built in it.
- Drone Link Augmentor Size is now correct
- Large Compound FW dungeons where being listed as Large Outpost sites this has been fixed.
- Fixed description on the Frequency Modulation skill to reference Remote Tracking Computers instead of the erroneous Tracking Links
- The description of the Process Decryptor should now properly match its effects.
- Agent name fixed from "Urat Mekar" to "Urat Mehrekar"
- Marauder descriptions have been fixed to be more accurate next to their role with the Bastion module.
- Fixing mission description “The Missing Reporters - Bad Timing (2 of 3)” making it refer to one reporter rather than many.
- The Rattlesnake Victory Edition can now be properly traded on the market.
- Improved client performance when having a large amount of windows open and moving them around
- Fixed multiple issues where interacting with agents in space would break the system information panels.
- Fixed an issue with scaling the 'New Location' window, so that it now scales all elements correctly.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the inventory window to close when emptying a personal deployable.
- Fixed tooltip for criminals in chat.
- Fixed an issue with highlighting locations in the asset window.
- Fixed duplicate entries in the right click menus of corporation headquarters.
- Changed 'Cloning Facility Operation' skill description to accurately reflect the % increase to the number of jump clones allowed.
- Removed all traces of the 'Scout Drones' certificate.
- Added line breaks to the descriptions of some capital modules.
- Laser Turret market group should now properly be marked as Energy Turret
- Right-clicking in IGB with blur enabled no longer makes the background window transparent
- 'Blueprint Base Probability' for invention is now showing the actual value for each blueprint
- When 'Channels' appears in the overflow menu of the Neocom the correct text is now shown
- Fixed "Heavy Defender Missile I" so that it uses Heavy Missile Icon instead of Light Missile Icon.
- Moving planetary interaction commodities in the Customs Office window will show the correct commodity icon
- Zooming out in ISIS will no longer cause the skill level indicators to appear as though they are merged
- Using 'Show Info' from a ship preview window will no longer load the wrong the 'Show Info' dialog if multiple items have been previewed
- Fixed an issue where some shadows were appearing incorrect on certain buttons
- Dragging a Certificate at level 0 into chat will show the correct text.
- Item damage should now have a proper unit, description and no longer show a large number of decimal numbers.
- Dragging links from the certificates section to the chat window will no longer display any markup in the resulting link
- Mobile Large Jump Disruptor is no longer listed in the "Required For" tab of the Anchoring skill
- Fixed some minor description typos for various Science skills.
- Black Ops ship class icon in ISIS is now the same resolution as every other ship class icon
- Fixed outdated trait description for Helios.
- The Support Drones certificates should now have all skills required to use all logistic drones
- The Muninn should now be properly be flagged as an armor tanking ship in the ISIS and its own show info
- Changed the message when trying to train a second character without multiple character training being active
- Bumped up opacity on text for delivered jobs in the Industry window
- The icon used in the “Bidding on contract...” window now uses the new wallet icon
- Undock and Captains Quarters UI buttons dim as expected after being hovered over
- Fixed the transition during the fade-from-black character selection screen effect
- Message when trying to trade directly from corporation hangars has been improved to better inform the player it is not possible
- Tech II ship descriptions should now be unified with each other.
- Tidied up which tabs are shown within the Alliance UI window, depending on the corporation that the character is currently in:
- A character in an NPC corp (which therefore cannot be in an alliance) only sees the Home and Rankings tab.
- A character in a player corp which is NOT in an alliance sees the Home, Rankings and Applications tabs.
- A character in a player corp which is in an alliance sees all tabs (Home, Bulletins, Members, Contacts, Applications, Rankings)
- Re-ordered the tabs slightly so that tabs appear in a more consistent order across all the above states.
- Fixed an UI exception that would sometimes occur when kicking a character from a corporation immediately after he has just joined.