Introducing GM Week!
On behalf of CCP Customer Support I want to welcome you all to GM Week!
It‘s been way too long since we, the Game Masters, showed our faces in New Eden and we want to crawl out of our little boxes for a while and join you all on Tranquility for a week of activities, as well as shed some light on the inner workings of the Customer Support department.
We‘ll be hosting some events and competitions both in-game and on various Social Media platforms, and will generally be more visible wherever we go.
Here are some examples of what we‘ll be up to:
- The Scavenger hunt: We will hide a GM or two in various locations throughout New Eden. Hints will be dropped on our Social Media channels and in-game, and the first player to find a GM flying a ship with a pretty stupid name will get a prize.
- Caravans: We are enlisting the help of a popular streamer to lead us into glorious battle. Our fitting skills are unmatched (or unheard of, can‘t remember which) and our path will be littered with wrecks!
- Art Competition, Part Deux: Remember the one we held back in 2015... we‘re doing it again, because the results from last time were awesome!
- Name a GM: A brave GM has been volunteered to drop his old name and take up a new one selected by you, the community. This can‘t possibly go wrong!
- Reddit AMA: All your questions will almost be answered.
Now, of course we realize that our scintillating personalities and near godlike charm (...lol) may not be enough for our community, so we got our dear friends in the Art department to take a break from fixing the lag, and whip up a new SKIN for us to use during GM Week, which you can see above - the Combat Medic SKIN!
This SKIN will be available for the Augoror, Exequror, Osprey and Scythe, and will be used as the primary reward in many of our events.
Additionally we‘ll also have a selection of new Customer Support themed vanity items to give out over the next days. Iconic items such as the “Logs“ and the “Which to eat first, Sandwich or Spaghetti conundrum“ will find their way to the cargo holds of the bravest of all capsuleers.
We will be sending out daily news items where we sum up the previous day‘s events and will give a heads up about the next happenings, and will be writing a bunch of interesting words about ourselves, what we do and how we do it. So stay tuned!
Keep an eye on this news feed, and the CCP Customer Support Twitter Feed at @CCP_Help for all the latest details of GM Week!