The Path To War
Improvements and Bug Fixes
Server side content update
- The research agents should now start dishing out kill missions again.
- Mercenary Wingman should now drop loot.
- Named Pirate Officers can now be found in Regions belonging to Pirate Factions and sometimes in solar systems that have valuable ore types, these Pirates will always drop faction loot and also have a chance of dropping named modules as loot, but the chance of them spawning is very little.
- Fixed that High-End Blood Raider spawns were spawning in the Northern Regions of the world instead of the High-End Guristas spawns.
- fixed a number of Navy NPCs which were wrongly giving a security status bonus
- Fixed the description for Hardwiring - Eifyr and Co. 'Rogue' GY-1 and GY-2
- Meta Modules (AKA Named Pirate Drop Modules) have been added for new types that have entered the game, for example: Ballistic Control Systems, Cruise Launchers, Rocket Launchers, 350mm Railgun, Armor Hardeners etc.
- Fixed descriptions of trade goods that needed "special cargo containers". Such as Enriched Uranium and Frozen Foods.
- Assault Launchers have been increased in volume from 5 to 10, Siege and Cruise Launchers have been decreased in volume from 50 to 20.
- Basic versions of Gyrostabilizer, Heat Sink, Magnetic Field Stabilizers and Tracking Enhancers now require the Weapon Upgrades skill.
- 350mm and 200mm Railguns had incorrect volume.
- The description for the 'Rouge' GY-1 implant was misleading, stating that it allowed the usage of MicroWarpDrives, the implant however only gives a bonus to these modules.
- fixed description in small, medium, large, and giant containers.
- The structure hit points of Torpedoes have been increased.
- Castor: Remote Sensor Booster blueprint has been set to correct values.
- 150mm AutoCannon II BP needed 150mm AutoCannon II to produce. Fixed it back to 150mm AutoCannon I.
- The Scimitar and Basilisk had incorrect thruster construction components.
- Blueprint copying time and maximum items produced from copies for the Logistics has been fixed.
- Large Smart Bombs Tech II are now in same factorization as other sized smart bombs increase in values.
- Advanced Learning Skills that boost character attributes are now available on the market.
- New Market/Trading Skills are now available on the market.
- Logistics skill rank has been increased to level 6.
- Assault Ships skill rank has been decreased to level 4.
- Assault Ship and Logistics primary and secondary attributes were incorrect for the elite ship skill line, the primary has now been set to Willpower and secondary to Perception.