Siege Green – Live Now!
Back to news
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release
Patch notes for August 2018 Release 1.7
Released on Thursday, September 6th, 2018
- Fixed dock at station training tasks so they now can also be triggered by docking at Upwell structures.
- Made some improvements to the Aura text in the training Combat Career Path 5. Fitting.
- Fixed a text error in the warning text for minimising Aura.
- Training tasks no longer display "warp to" for tasks that take place after the site has been completed.
Patch notes for August 2018 Release 1.6
Released on Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
- Corrected an issue with the decal on the Caldari Union Day skins
Patch notes for August 2018 Release 1.5
Released on Thursday, August 30th, 2018
- Fixed an issue that could cause info panels to not load at all for new characters.
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release 1.4
Released on Tuesday, August 28th, 2018
- Secrets of the Abyss: Fixed an issue that could cause the 'Claim Rewards' button to not function.
New Eden Store:
- Fixed an issue that could cause the New Eden Store to break and not allow purchases, when accessed from the character selection screen.
- Improved the server performance slightly by caching data more efficiently.
- Fixed an issue where a client could get stuck at jumping through a gate.
- Added the ability to quit a Combat Career Path task once it has been accepted.
- Added additional options to minimise the Aura window when running a Combat Career Path task
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release 1.3
Released on Friday, August 24th 2018
- Fixed an issue that in some cases caused the event to stop counting progress or disappear from the agency altogether.
- Fixed a problem where the buttons for multiple drones in the selected items window did not work.
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release 1.2
Released on Thursday, August 23rd 2018
- Chat: Fixed a problem where highlighting words could lead to broken links.
- Fixed an issue in the Agency where the Combat Career Tree could appear after selecting a different category.
- Fixed an issue where characters could not warp to a Combat Training site after leaving it.
- Changed the Mission Info panel so that it will focus on new missions when accepted.
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release 1.1
Released on Wednesday, August 22nd 2018
- Re-added the missing right-click option "Undock" on your ship while being in a station or Upwell structure.
- Re-added the missing right-click option to board a ship from a ship maintenance bay of a fleet or corp member.
- Re-added the missing right-click option to move drones to drone bay, while being in range of a fitting service.
- It is now possible again to drag and drop from notifications.
Patch Notes For August 2018 Release 1.0
Released on Tuesday, August 21st 2018
Features & Changes:
- Turret firing graphic effect optimization.
- The Navitas and Thalia have recieved complete redesigns.
- The Badger, Crane, Bustard and Tayra have received complete redesigns.
New Player Experience:
- Updated NPE with beginner tutorial sites and combat challenges available through The Agency.
- Players who were part of the way through the opportunities or inception new player experiences will be given a brief onboarding to the new Combat Career Training
- The filament activation and mutaplasmid windows have shiny new NeoCom icons.
- We've updated how events, challenges, and their rewards are displayed in The Agency, info panels, and in the Neocom menu. Players must now click to claim their rewards.
- Damage notification feed now displays damage type icons for NPCs
- Improvements to mission info panel
- Fixed a rare problem where the cargo window failed to open after losing accessing to a fleet hangar of a fleet member.
- Unused blueprints (fresh from the market) are no longer showing up in the lock blueprint vote creation window, as they cannot be locked down anyway.
- Corp Welcome mails are now sent from the Corporation itself and not the person who authored them (as they may have left the corporation).
- Fixed a specific case of the issue that could cause modules to remain flashing red and not deactivate properly.
- Fixed various issues where the corporation hangars window would close unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where moving a structure from a container to a players item hangar would fail.
- Updated the triggers in the "A Demonstration" relic site to fix the spawning of the site.
- Adjusted the Warp-In locations for Drone Squad and Drone Patrol Anomalies, fixing bumping issues.
- Fixed an issue where holding down the Ctrl button while in Planetary Production would display the "Lock Target" text above the HUD
- Fixed an issue where unit of measurement was not shown for commodities in Planetary Production pins.
- Fixed a clipping issue in the Command Centre window of Planetary Production.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would clip into the players ship when zooming in with Dynamic Camera Movement enabled
- Improved legibility of overlap percentages in the Extraction Window in Planetary Production
- Unidentified Wormhole connections should now populate correctly in Drifter Hive systems.
- Fixed a problem, which caused ammunition to remain fitted to a ship, when using "Strip Fitting".
- Corrected an issue with the sails on the Zephyr disappearing during warp travel.
- Fixed a display Issue with the killmarks on the Condor and variants.
- Adjusted the location of turret hard points on the Rupture hull.
- Adjusted the light on the Triglavian Pylon Wreck icon.
- Updated icons for the Triglavian Towers.
- Imperial fighter NPC will now display firing effects.
- Fixed a misaligned texture on Vedmak Triglavian Battleship hulls.
- Fixed an issue causing all present UI highlights to disappear when switching from windowed to full screen display mode.
- Fixed light in the hangars that kept blinking after undocking was cancelled.
- Fixed an error thrown on a few occasion while saving a character edit.
- Updated the spawn points for NPCs in the Pirate Invasion level 4 mission to prevent them being stuck in scenery.
- Improved the SKIN already licensed warning to be appropriate for permanent and temporary SKINs.
- Fixed log errors being thrown by the Drone Stasis Tower.
- Fixed a log error thrown near the Drone Sentry Gun.
- Progress has been made in analyzing Triglavian Bioadaptive Caches and it is now possible to interact with them by using Triglavian Survey Data. Destroying them and raiding the wrecks for loot remains at the same level of rewards.
Science & Industry:
- The Facilities tab of the Industry window no longer shows accessible facilities in other wormhole systems in the same region.
Starbases & Deployables:
- Adding details of the Athanor's docking restrictions to their show info windows.
- Fixed an issue where text entered in a Upwell Structure's bio when it is deployed would not be saved.
- Switching clones in a structure now correctly displays a session change timer.
- The all structures tab of the structure browser no longer shows structures before they have finished anchoring.
- The dock option now appears in the radial menu of a structures sensor overlay entry, regardless of your docking access.
- Fixed an issue where invention access and tax was controlled by the research section of the assigned structure profile.
- If a client does not successfully establish a connection to the solar system node when jumping to a new system within a certain time limit, the server eventually triggers an emergency-warp and will hide the ship from space (in same manner as a normal log off). This could lead to ships loaded without skills, and ships not dying correctly in high load situations. Changed behaviour: This time limit has been doubled, and the server will now disconnect the client when the ship is hidden, instead of leaving it in a half-connected, desynchronised state.
Text & Descriptions:
- Fixed various minor grammatical, punctuation and formatting issues.
- Removed references to structure vulnerability timers from the structure unanchoring notifications.
- Fixed a standing tooltip which used a male possessive pronoun for female agents.
- Notifications of structures destroyed in wormhole space no longer refer to items being moved into asset safety.
- Logging back into the game with an active NPC Warp Disruption attempt will now show the Icon and Status correctly in the buff bar.
- Fixed a problem where notifications would break for characters who got expelled from a corporation through a corp vote.
- The show info window for destroyed and unanchored Upwell structures now displays that it is out of commission.
- Fixed a problem with the display of the corporation employment duration in the show info window of characters.
- The "Set Home Station" option no longer appears when right clicking on a Upwell Structure hull in the fitting window.
- Links in chat will now correctly obey word filtering and highlighting options.
- Dragging simulated charges form the fitting window to chat now correctly creates a link.
- The tooltip for Assault Damage Control modules now correctly show resistances to 1 decimal place.
- Fixed an issue where dragging items from a ships cargohold to the multisell window would not correctly display that this is not allowed.
- Fitting Window: Fixed an issue where the DPS of a ship would be increased by drones in its drone bay.
- Fitting Window: Simulating a fit will now attempt to ignore non damage drones and load the best DPS drones by default instead.
- Fitting Window: Fixed an issue where drone or fighter damage would not be calculated if the drone or fighter panel was collapsed.
- Fitting Window: Fighters in simulated fits are now taken into account when listing missing skills for a fit.
- Fixed an issue where ECM jammer strength wouldn't appear in a jamming module's show info window if the attribute is modified.
- Fixed an issue where items would be appear to be duplicated in the summary of an item exchange contract.
- Fixed an issue where text would be obscured in the Multifit window when 10 or more sets of Selected Fits are available.
- Fixed an issue where the show info window of a corporation would always show your own corps number of shares.
- The description text box for Fleet Adverts now displays its character limit.
- Removing the now defunct station section from the details tab of the corporation window.
- Fixed an issue where the Military Index bar in a system's Show Info window could show twice.
- Map: Players docked in citadels are now correctly counted in the “Average Docked Pilots in the last 30 minutes ” filter instead of the "Average Pilots in Space" filter.
- Fixed a typo in the description for Dice of Jade.
- Various Triglavian Trinary Datastream items have been added, giving some more insight into Triglavian lore.