Список изменений. Версия 20.02
The following page will list patch notes for all updates within this release (Version 20.02). We invite you to join the player discussion about the content of this release on EVE Online forums:
Initial Release Date: 2022-02-08 Last update: 2022-02-24
🤝 - Indicates a change inspired by player's feedback or suggestions.
|RELEASES: 2022-02-08.1 | 2022-02-09.1 | 2022-02-10.1 | 2022-02-14.1 | 2022-02-15.1 | 2022-02-22.1 | 2022-02-24.1|
Patch Notes For 2022-02-24.1
Features & Changes:
The meta level restrictions used by the Abyssal Proving Grounds now apply to boosters
- Appropriate meta level attributes have been added to many boosters
- This change means that a limit of meta level 5 and below will apply to boosters in the upcoming 1v1 Battleships proving ground running from downtime on February 26th to downtime on February 28th. Strong boosters, Dose IV Agency boosters, and the Standard Cerebral Accelerator have meta levels above 5 and will therefore not be usable in this event.
Career agents have information texts and links to skill plans.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-22.1
Features & Changes:
The Guardian's Gala event has ended for the year. We hope you enjoyed the party!
- The Gala combat and hacking sites have stopped spawning.
- The PVP loot drop rate and warp speeds in Wormhole space have returned to normal.
- The temporary landmark sites in YZ-LQL and Utopia have disappeared until next year.
- The number of research fragments required to purchase Compression skillbooks from the ORE loyalty point stores has been increased now that the Gala event has ended:
- Gas Decompression Efficiency: 100 Research Fragments
- Shipboard Compression Technology: 200 Research Fragments
- Capital Shipboard Compression Technology: 200 Research Fragments
- Fleet Compression Logistics: 400 Research Fragments
- The Compression skillbook LP store offers will continue until March 8th, at which point they will be discontinued.
- The offer to sell Kidnapped ORE Researchers to ORE and the offers to sell ORE Research Data Fragments to the Serpentis, Angels, and ORE will continue until April 5th, at which point they will be discontinued.
- Resolving an issue where the Raiju ship bonus for the reduction in Remote Sensor Dampener activation cost was not applying.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-15.1
Features & Changes:
- New content is localized into French, German, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- Players can now access the New Eden Store from the Market Place
- New Eden Store updated with New Background
- The expired 'Wightstorm' boosters have been removed from the market.
- Fixed an issue that could in rare cases cause a Gala Coordination hacking site to remain empty without despawning until downtime even though all the containers are destroyed.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-14.1
Fixed an issue that prevented the 'Bonding' cerebral accelerators from dropping in the Guardian's Gala event. Just like Aaron Donald prevented the Bengals to gain 1 yard on back to back plays to stay in the Superbowl.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Guardian's Gala combat sites from appearing in the agency combat anomalies page.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-10.1
Features & Changes
Information & Location:
The Guardian's Gala has begun! This Serpentis and Angel Cartel themed event will run until downtime on February 22nd.
Guardian's Gala combat sites are appearing all over New Eden, filled with partying Serpentis and Angels. You can find these sites with the anomaly scanner built into all ships. If you destroy enough of the carousing pirate vessels an Emcee battleship will appear filled with valuable loot.
Special Gala VIP combat sites can be found all across Wormhole space and within the Phoenix and Heaven constellations in nullsec. These versions of the site are much more challenging and much more lucrative.
Gala Coordination Center hacking sites can be probed down all across New Eden as well, with higher-tier VIP Gala Coordination Centers found in Wormhole space, as well as the Phoenix and Heaven constellations just like the VIP combat sites.
During the Gala an agency challenge track will be active, with points awarded for defeating both the Gala combat anomalies and hacking signatures.
For the duration of the Guardian's Gala event, enjoy a special +2au/s warp speed bonus and 90% pvp loot drop in all Wormhole space systems.
This year, the revelry has reached new heights. The Angel Cartel and Serpentis have attacked a secret ORE development facility in Outer Ring and escaped with kidnapped scientists and valuable research concerning ORE's development of new compression technology. ORE has requested that capsuleers help them recover their missing researchers and data fragments, and they are offering to handsomely reward anyone who assists them.
Shiptypes & Difficulty
To defeat the Gala combat sites solo, capsuleers are advised to fly a well-defended Battlecruiser, Battleship, Heavy Assault Cruiser, Strategic Cruiser, Command Ship, or Marauder.
If you bring a battleship sized vessel, make sure you have a plan for dealing with small enemies. Overcoming the enemies in these combat sites is easier with friends, and small groups of smaller ships may also be successful.
As part of the Gala storyline, new permanent landmark sites can be found in the 4C-B7X and D-Q04X systems, and special temporary landmark sites can be found in YZ-LQL and Utopia.
Guardians Gala Loot & Login Rewards
Until February 22nd a special set of Guardian's Gala login rewards will be available for logging in each day. Rewards include new SKINs, up to 230k skillpoints, and new limited time combat boosters.
Loot available from the Gala includes overseer's effects, special event SKINs, fireworks, combat boosters, cerebral accelerators, Angel & Serpentis faction modules, and more!
Kidnapped ORE Researchers can be rarely looted from the VIP Guardian's Gala combat sites in Wormhole space and the Serpentis/Angel home constellations. To ensure their safe return, ORE has placed buy orders on the Outer Ring regional market for 1 billion ISK per researcher. According to reports from CONCORD, there are roughly 50 kidnapped researchers still unaccounted for.
ORE Research Data Fragments can be found within all of the Gala combat and hacking sites (they are most common in the hacking sites). To encourage their safe return, ORE has added special limited time offers to the ORE Loyalty Point stores within their stations in Outer Ring. Capsuleers can use these LP store offers to exchange the Data Fragments for early access to the new skillbooks for the upcoming ORE ship-based material compression technology so that you can have an opportunity to begin training early and get a head start before the new modules release.
The limited time skill LP offers are:
- Gas Decompression Efficiency: 75 Research Fragments
- Shipboard Compression Technology: 150 Research Fragments
- Capital Shipboard Compression Technology: 150 Research Fragments
- Fleet Compression Logistics: 300 Research Fragments
These highly sought-after ORE Research Data Fragments can also be sold to the Serpentis, Angels, or ORE on the market for capsuleers motivated by ISK.
A special Gala themed Abyssal Proving Grounds event will begin tomorrow on February 11th! The format of this event is 1v1 T1 Destroyers with a special set of Serpentis themed ship bonuses.
- The "Disable All Blinking" toggle on the Neocom will now affect the Skill Icon ❗
- In circumstances where characters cannot train, the warning icon will now show a pause icon.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-09.1
- Resolved an issue with the Laelaps bonuses where it would incorrectly reduce Warp Scramble range if Warp Scramblers were fitted to the ship 🤷.
- Fixed an issue where using hotkeys to release a target would only function correctly if both keys were pressed simultaneously.
- An issue with rejecting Alliance Contracts has been fixed. You should now be able to screw your Alliance properly, accidentally of course.
Patch Notes For 2022-02-08.1
Features & Changes
Features & Changes:
CONCORD has updated Dynamic Bounty System parameters.
- Dynamic Bounty System parameter floor raised from 30% to 50%. Solar systems that are running at the minimum bounty risk modifier will instead produce 100% of bounties with 50% of each bounty entering the ESS Bank.
- Increasing the maximum Reserve Bank payout by 33.3%
We are increasing the amount that goes into the reserve banks by taking from what was previously being lost. Now in worst case scenarios (minimum payments), 100% of the bounties will be produced by direct payments and ESS Main / Reserve bank funneling where previously the sum was 58.2%.
The Raiju and Laelaps are now available in game for the teams which earned them during Alliance Tournament XVII.
Electronic Attack Ships bonuses (per skill level):
- 20% bonus to Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor optimal range
- 10% reduction in Warp Scrambler and Warp Disruptor activation cost
Gallente Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
- 10% bonus to Remote Sensor Dampener effectiveness
- 15% reduction in Remote Sensor Dampener activation cost
Caldari Frigate bonuses (per skill level):
- 25% bonus to missile damage
- 25% penalty to missile flight time
- 200% bonus to missile velocity
Heavy Interdiction Cruisers bonuses (per skill level):
- 20% bonus to Warp Disruption Field Generator scramble range
Gallente Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
- 10% bonus to missile reload speed
Caldari Cruiser bonuses (per skill level):
- 20% bonus to missile damage
- 5% bonus to rapid Light Missile, Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile Launcher rate of fire
- Can fit Warp Disruption Field Generator
- 20% bonus to all shield resistances
- 50% penalty to missile flight time
- 100% reduction to signature radius penalty from Warp Disruption Field Generator
- 200% bonus to missile velocity
We are still excited about the return of the alliance tournament and are very happy to finally be able to get these prize ships out to the competitors who earned them. Because we've limited the accessibility of tournament prize ships for this year's event, the hope was to design ships which would be more attractive to fly in game, rather than sitting in hangars to get an edge in future tournaments. Congrats again to all the teams, have fun, and say hi to Vonhole for us.
- 🤝Pochven and Needlejack filaments can no longer be activated within wormhole space.
- 🤝Needlejack filaments will now no longer have a chance of sending you to the same region you are already in when you activate them.
- Added new graphics for Skill Icon in Neocom
- Added visual training progress circles icon in Neocom
- New animation for skill icon in Neocom when completing a skill/milestone
- Added a tooltip for skill icons in Neocom and Skill Plan Window
- Added additional information to the CONCORD Rogue Analysis Beacon under its Attributes. You can now find the attributes Linkable Ships, Link Duration, and Link Range.
- 🤝Contract managers can now reject Alliance contracts created by members of their Corporation.
- 🤝Corporations and Alliances can now be dragged into the name field when creating contract.
- A sound effect is now heard when hovering over both the Corp and Alliance logos on the character select screen.
- 🦆 Some audio will now duck when opening UI windows.
- The Fitting Simulation tool will now only correctly simulate three full fighter tubes of Light Fighters.
- Animated conversations will now reliably load character clothing and modifiers in the transmission window.
- Character models will now always be visible in the transmission window after changing graphic settings.
- The Echelon ship's spinning bit has it's lights back in place.
- Venture, Endurance, and Prospect ships now no longer look like a Homeblest when taking hull damage. Visible hull damage now appears on both sides.
- A small hole at the back of the Jita 4-4 station has been closed. An acceptable number of station workers were sucked out during the repairs.
- The wrecked Air Station now has more debris, and an extra bright blinkie has been removed. Goodbye blinkie, you burned too bright ⭐.
- The Yoiul Star VFX no longer appears on the Harbinger ship when the War Reserve Lieutenant SKIN is active.
- Improved the client performance of loading space the first time after logging in.
- Fixed a rare client crash.
- Improved the reliability of sending attachments for in-game bug reports.
- The resource cache is now always enabled when using the "Optimize Settings" option in the graphics settings menu.
- The visual feedback of ongoing probe scans is adjusted now for time dilation.
- Made some layout and alignment changes to the Buy window.
- Now correctly shows results for localized clients in Personal Assets.
- Total change field in modify order now has correct pop-up.
- Station Guest List now correctly updates after Clone Jump.
- The first row in the Loyalty Tab of the Wallet now shows correct information after it has been updated.
- Planetary Resources pop-up in agency for planets now shows the correct data.
- Tooltips for Sensitivity and Inertia in Settings are now correct.
- The drop-down menu no longer remains on the screen after selecting 'URL' in the Corporation window.
- Show Info button no longer overlaps search results.
- Both of the New Eden Store pointers in Pointer Window now work correctly.
- Size and position settings of calendar event windows are now shared between all calendar dates.
- Animations for radial menu are no longer faster during time dilation.
- Thermal Damage Resistance percentage of Pith Conquistador is now consistent with the rest of the Attributes.
- No longer an extra Line at the bottom of right click menus.
- Default string for sharing fleet broadcast settings no longer overflows the window.
- Delete button in text fields now correctly work in the Edit Location window.
- The tooltip for the Notification Feed now correctly moves with the icon when it has been moved.
- Planetary Interaction capacity link now sorts by capacity.
- Text no longer overlaps the window boundaries in the second step of Declaration of War.
- Overload bonus in Module Attributes window is no longer displayed as an External Factor.
- Fixed an issue with the Planetary Production resourcing scanning bar that would allow the capsuleer to place it outside of bounds
- Fixed an issue where copying mining ledger to clipboard would not include residue values
- Tweaked the calculator UI. Increased button size, moved buttons and added padding.