Bastions of War – New Update
It’s time to bring heavy damage to the battlefield with the new Bastions of War update, coming soon as part of the Reign Quadrant! Marauders are getting a boost to their damage dealing might through changes to their unique Bastion module.
Marauders, which are Tech II versions of New Eden’s Battleship class vessels, can be fitted with a Bastion module and this will soon double the rate of fire for all large weapons while active, making them an even more formidable element on the battlefield.
As part of this update, the Vargur will see its 5% bonus to large projectile rate of fire changed to a 7.5% bonus to large projectile damage.
Bastion duration will also be increasing up to 90 seconds, extending Marauders’ commitment to a single position in exchange for their newfound power.
There are also changes coming in the Bastions of War update for Interdictors and Stasis Webification Probes.
The Bastions of War changes will be live on the Singularity test server later today, so be sure to check them out!
In addition to those changes, next week you can also try out the new deployable Mobile Cynosural Beacon on the test server. This personal deployable takes 2 minutes to come online, at which time it will activate a cyno beacon allowing other Capsuleers in Jump Drive capable vessels within the same fleet to jump or bridge to the beacon’s location.
The following changes from the Singularity test server are subject to alteration based on testing and player feedback before arriving on Tranquility next week.
Marauders and Bastion module:
- Bastion now increases the rate of fire for all large weapons by 50%
- Bastion duration increased from 60s to 90s
- 5% bonus to large projectile rate of fire was changed to 7.5% large projectile damage bonus
Stasis Webification Probe:
- Web strength increased from 30% to 50%
- Area of effect range increased from 10km to 15km
- Reduction in the plate mass penalty increased from 15% to 20%
- Rate of fire bonus increased from 5% to 7.5%
- Shield HP bonus increased from 10% to 15%
- Armor HP bonus increased from 10% to 15%
- Power Grid reduced from 780,000 MW to 700,000 MW
- XL Beam Power need reduced by 10,000 MW
- XL Beam CPU need reduced by 10 tf