New EVE Fanfest Documentary out now
Turkey Turmoil in the Proving Grounds!
The season of giving is upon us, and there's no better way to celebrate than to load up a hefty space turkey and generously dispense firepower upon your fellow capsuleers in the next Proving Ground event!
This event begins at 11:00 UTC on 25 November, and runs until 11:00 UTC on 28 November.
The ruleset is as follows:
- Only the Prophecy may enter this event.
- 200% bonus to turret and missile damage.
- Overheat bonuses for turrets & missile launchers as well as tackle, propulsion, repair, resistance, and energy warfare modules are doubled.
- Pilots receive 30 million ISK payout per match where they deal at least 7000 damage.
- Sensor dampeners, weapon disruptors, and shield boost amplifier, recharger, power relay, and flux coil modules cannot be fitted.
- Maximum of two local repair module per ship (shield or armor).
- Modules and implants are restricted to meta level 5 and below.
Load up on stuffing, munitions, and Proving Ground Filaments (found in Abyssal Deadspace, Pochven, or the in-game market), and prepare for poultry pandemonium as you cook the competition, climb the leaderboard, and earn special rewards!