Patch notes for Dominion 1.0.2
Patch notes for Dominion 1.0.2, released Tuesday 8 December 2009. Please note that the full listing for Dominion can be found here.
- Sovereignty Blockade Units have been seeded on the markets. Attacking and taking enemy space is now back in fashion.
- If an alliance had gained sovereignty level in a system just prior to the Dominion expansion the backdated sovereignty claimed date may not be correct. This has been fixed for all systems affected.
- Active cynosural field numbers in the sovereignty dashboard have been corrected to reflect true numbers in all cases.
- You can now preview sovereignty structures from the show info window.
- An issue with the global criminal flag aggression timer not updating when the criminal is spotted by NPCs or sentry guns has been fixed. The timers will now properly update.
- Capital Remote Repairers are now once again affected by remote armor repair skill cap bonuses.
- Titan Doomsday Devices can no longer fire in low security space. They are restricted to null security only.
Character Creation and New Player Experience
The new exploration and advanced warfare tutorials were handing out a standings penalty if you declined the missions. They no longer do that.
- The exploration tutorial scanning sites would sometimes show as 100% when not actually warpable. This will no longer happen.
Agents & Missions
- Factional Warfare missions now give correct standings penalties if you decline more than one mission every four hours.
- In rare cases it was possible that an agent would give out two missions to the exact same location to two pilots. This will no longer happen.
- Quitting an epic story arc mission will now update the journal window as it should.
- Taxed mission rewards will now show the tax entry in the wallet journal after the actual reward, not before.
Market & Contracts
- The base price of the Medium Shield Bot I blueprint has been changed.
- Fleet finder advertisements will now also take Alliance standing restrictions into account.
- The location broadcast in the fleet window can now be used by other members of the fleet to set a destination.
- Pilots joining a fleet will now be able to see if loot logging is enabled. It was showing as disabled no matter what.
- The new fleet finder would not allow you to join a fleet if you had auto reject turned on. This will work now.
- Fleet loot logging entries will now correctly sort by date after midnight has come and gone.
- Loot logging events will from now on only be sent to fleet members in the same solar system.
- White boxes on the fitting screen when using a specific ATI graphics cards have been removed.
- Updates to the Color by Standings filter on the starmap to make it more user friendly.
- Setting destination to a destination broadcast in a fleet will set your autopilot to the correct system, not the location of the broadcaster.
EVE Voice, Mail, Browser & Chat
- If a bookmark file was corrupted prior to the Dominion expansion it could cause the new browser to not load. The corrupt file will now be ignored.
- When replying to a mail the focus will default to the mail body, not the recipient.
- EVE mails sent to your corporation, your alliance or mailing lists will no longer get the inbox label assigned automatically.
- An error is now generated if you try to create an illegal mailing list name.
CONCORD and Kill Mails
- Killmails will now be correctly sent for sovereignty structures.
- An issue causing the client to crash and corrupt the settings has been resolved.
- Playing order of the jukebox on the Mac client has been corrected.
- It was possible to warp to a fleet member while docked in station. Docking bay walls have been reinforced to remove this option.
- When pressing several function keys at the same time it would only activate one module. It should now register all keystrokes.
- The Jukebox playlist would fail to load if the shortcut used to launch EVE was not configured correctly. This has been fixed.
- The reporting of ISK spammers option has been removed for trial accounts.
- When clicking “Show Solar System in Map Browser” the map will now show you the selected solar system and not the one you are currently in.
- Numerous additions and fixes to our GM tools.
- Several exploits have been fixed making the world a better place for all.