Patch Notes for Empyrean Age 1.1.2 - Mac and Linux additions
Patch notes for Empyrean Age 1.1.2 - Mac/Linux additions, released 08 October 2008
Table of Contents
For the Mac
- Added a stand alone auto patching mechanism for Mac.
- Resolved corrupted station background graphics allowing station interiors to be displayed properly.
- Resolved an issue with the Cider installer screen.
- There is now a better handling of gamma when changing detail settings.
- Various international keyboard layout related issues have been fixed.
- Aura's picture is no longer missing in the NPE tutorials on Linux.
- Resolved various Graphical issues with models and portraits.
- Resolved an issue where EVE generates MMAP errors on startup.
- Made updates for gddb_parser binaries and modules for Python 2.5.
- Made update license /wtsapi. This is an update to the license to include information on the inclusion of wtsapi
- GUI updates have been added for better co-existence with new versions of Cedega.
- Fixed gddb code to deal with parser differences. This allows these modules to work on newer Linux distributions significantly improving startup time.
- Resolved an issue with the free disk space check on some Linux distributions.
For Mac and Linux
- Switched to updated codebase.This integrates TransGaming's latest code updates to the EVE branch providing improved stability and functionality.
- Added better handling of system clock changes. This improves stability during system clock changes such as sleep/resume time changes.
- Added fixes to FormatMessage.