Patch Notes for Incarna 1.0.1
Released Tuesday, June 28, 2011. The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Incarna 1.0 to Incarna 1.0.1 is 13 MB
- Windows full client 4.5 GB
- Mac from Incarna 1.0 to Incarna 1.0.1 is 9 MB
- Mac full client 5.9 GB
Table of Contents
- An issue with the scaling of the Noble Exchange (NeX) store window has been fixed.
- An issue that occurred with the Items window when clone jumping has been fixed.
- Tabbing while in the login screen will no longer change the focus from connect to being unfocused.
- BPOs and BPCs can now be uniquely identified in cargo scanner results when scanning a ship carrying a courier package, yarrr!
- The bracket around the CQ mirror will no longer be incorrectly visible when the camera is in certain positions.
- Overview brackets, and brackets in space, will no longer be missing the right hand side for battleships and capital ships.
- The Client Update loading bar will now start at 0% instead of at 40%.
- Pressing tab to collapse windows now works in station.
- When using a text entry box that supports auto-completion the drop down menu will now correctly hide after selecting an item.
- The Corp Recruitment UI will now display the end date for advertisements.
- The Corp Recruitment UI will now expand and show recruiters.
- Fixed the Corp Recruitment UI to better handle applications for large volumes of applications. The applications have been split into a separate tab, can be sorted, and can now display more than three applications at once.
- The "reconnect to lost probes" button on the scanner is now only active if you have a probe launcher fitted.
- Added a page counter to the search results of the Agent Finder.
- You can now search for agents by both region and solar system in the Agent Finder.
- Agent levels are now easier to select in the Agent Finder.
- "Remove Solar System from Overview" option no longer appears in the right-click menu for Bookmarks.
- Resolved light flickering on ATI CrossFire enabled hardware.
- Fixed shadow rendering in the New Character Creator.
- The character creator will now load after changing character lighting and then clicking the back button.
- Resolved a crash issue when loading into the Captains Quarters.
- The Corporation "Edit Member" function has been fixed.
- The client would occasionally crash if jumping when the client was minimized. This has been fixed.
- When running full screen on the secondary monitor, the mouse will no longer jump to the primary monitor when clicking.
- Fixed a crash triggered by undocking from station.
- Fixed a minor memory leak when undocking from station.
- Fixed an issue, that on very rare occasions, could cause the camera to disconnect from the players avatar in the CQ.
- Fixed an issue, that on rare occasions, could cause the mouse cursor to not behave as expected in the CQ.
- Additional server side errors relating to the mouse controls within the CQ were fixed.
- A defect where shipTypeIDs were always zero (0) in the KillLogs has now been fixed.
- Salvager modules will no longer receive bonuses meant for tractor beams.
- While using a Focused Warp Disruption script in a Warp Disruption Field Generator I a bubble-effect was sometimes shown for other pilots. This is no longer occurs.
Boosters and Implants
- Active boosters no longer prevent clone jumping. Remember to always boost responsibly!
An issue causing skills to not be applied to ships has now been resolved.This will be addressed in a future release. Currently you can apply a workaround which is to relog in a station or Log off in space, wait until your ship gets removed from space and then log back in.
- The Mac client will now close properly after pressing the close button on the top left of the game window.
- Resolved an issue on the Mac where an interior shader instruction didn't take into account LOD bias.
- Fixed the Mac ILR flare issues for Caldari stations.
- Item names in the NeX store have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where an avatar would be unable to move when undocking and redocking while sitting.
- Fixed an issue where UI buttons on balcony became active while sitting on the sofa.
- Fixed an issue where Bounty content was displayed at Stations where no Bounty Office existed.
New Player Experience
- A typo in "Help: Combat Tactics – Working with Transversal Velocity (Pt I)" has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with the Epic Journal not reporting the correct mission status of a completed arc.
- Fixed an issue with Voice Over not playing in step 2 of 3 in "Fitting your Ship" for the Amarr.
- Fixed an issue with the Russian localization tutorial image to point to “Set Destination” instead of “Set Waypoint”.
- Players performing the second mission of the Newbie Tutorial arc will no longer receive a faction standing hit.
- The Industry Career mission agents have been resupplied and will now provide a Miner I so you can complete the mission.
- Fixed an issue with permissions with the in-game browser causing it to crash when opening.
Client Update #1 for Incarna 1.0.1, released June 28, 2011
- This client update fixes a mouse related map issue introduced with EVE Online: Incarna 1.0.1. We strongly urge you to download and install this client update. This update will be presented immediately after you install Incarna 1.0.1.
Client Update #2 for Incarna 1.0.1, released June 30, 2011
- Agent Finder tooltips will now give the correct hint depending on if you were docked or undocked.
- Repair hp and the number of defense modules fitted no longer overlap in the Fitting window.
- Station guest lists will now sort immediately when docking.
- The ship on the login screen will no longer skip its animation when the logging in. The ship only stops during authentication and picks up again from where it left off.
- Fixed several memory leaks when undocking from a station.
Server changes, released June 30, 2011
- Fixed an issue with drones causing skills to not be applied to ships.
Client Update #3 for Incarna 1.0.1, released July 5, 2011
- Adjusted settings under which simulated cloth is applied: Simulated cloth in CQs now requires High Interior Quality in addition to the main character creation option, as well as the possibility of hardware support.
- Added support for ATI Crossfire GPU configurations (Light flickering issues).
Server changes, released July 5, 2011
- A bug where skills would not be applied after a clone jump has been fixed.
Starbases, Stations and Outposts
- Starbase control towers are no longer losing shields during downtimes.
Client Update #4 for Incarna 1.0.1, released July 21, 2011
- Resolved a rendering issue for turret icons, including turret blueprints, which would cause them to not render or render as black squares. Symptoms included info windows, market UI, and the container UI scrollbar not working for these items. Turret 3d assets were in no way affected.
Client Update #5 for Incarna 1.0.1, released August 9, 2011
- Using a shortcut will no longer cause the action bound to any of the modifier keys to activate. No more locking targets when you try to ctrl-space!
Server changes, released August 9, 2011
- Error results now have different cachedUntil timers depending on the type of error. An error below 200 is cached for 12 hours. 200-300 is cached for a day, and 500-600 is cached for 15 minutes.