Patch Notes for Incursion 1.3
Patch notes for Incursion 1.3, released March 8, 2011
- We have significantly enhanced the strength and structure of the inventory system to counter potential exploits.
- We have changed which data types are used for inventory tracking in the interest of execution speed. This will result in improved performance when manipulating inventories, for example when a missile is launched and thus entered into the solar system’s inventory.
Patch notes for Incursion 1.3 hotfix, released March 16, 2011
Need for Speed
- The Tranquility cluster startup procedure has been reviewed and hardened. This will significantly decrease the chances of failed start-ups and unnecessary extended downtime happening again.
- A crash issue in the user interface triggered by browsing certain web pages in the IGB (In Game Browser) has been fixed.
- Players can now load partially loaded modules, with the same type of ammo, by dragging charges of the same type onto them.
- "Deliver to member" from a corporations delivery hangar would fail if the corporation did not have an office in the station where the item was located. This has been fixed.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- The right-click menu when selecting multiple mails has been fixed.