Patch Notes for Incursion 1.6
Patch Notes for Incursion 1.6
Released Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Approximate download of 550 MB.
- This release introduces the new UI rendering framework CarbonUI into EVE. CarbonUI is an evolution of the existing UI framework, with a completely new rendering layer. The framework natively supports a number of effects and animations for UI elements, and rendering interactable UI onto objects in the 3D scene. This gives the EVE UI designers and UI programmers a range of new possibilities for creating exciting user interfaces in EVE going forward. The full CarbonUI blog can be seen here.
- We have also unified the rendering coordinate systems in EVE, which makes it possible to render your captain’s quarters and avatar next to your glorious space ship in hangar.
- The patch size for this release will be approximately 550 MB but your overall client size will increase by 10 MB. This is due to the new Carbon UI files replacing older files. Do not be alarmed when your full client size does not increase.
Science & Industry
- The Manufacturing installation window no longer closes when a quote is canceled without accepting.
- The Accept quote button has focus so that you can use the Enter key to start a job.
Client update #1 for Incursion 1.6, released May 31, 2011
- This client update fixes a number of issues introduced with EVE Online: Incursion 1.6. We strongly urge you to download and install this client update.
Client update #2 for Incursion 1.6, released June 1, 2011
- Clicking on the name of a probe will now center the camera on it again.
- Setting ship speed to full would result in the ship making a 180° turn. This will no longer happen.
- Missiles had acquired brackets by accident, they have now been removed. The missiles were not very happy about this, but they understand that it could have caused some lag in certain situations. As they are as invested as we are in your enjoyment, they have decided not to object to this decision.
Server side fixes for Incursion 1.6, released June 1, 2011
- Warping to moons now results in warping to the correct spot in space. This is where your Starbases are anchored.
- Bookmarks ended up in the wrong place and could not be approached. This has been corrected and you can now approach all your bookmarks.
- Bookmarks were in the wrong location on the system map. They have been properly chastised and moved back to their proper locations.
Client update #3 for Incursion 1.6, released June 3, 2011
- The Capacitor Stability Indicator on the fitting screen will now deplete in the correct direction.
- The session change timer no longer blinks.
- Combat shortcuts can once again be triggered by selecting objects in the overview and pressing the desired key.
- The mailing list management window is operational once again.
- The missing Jump Clone buttons have reappeared.
- Job quotes from the Repair Shop will once again be displayed in the Repair Shop window.
- The current Asset window tab will now retain focus when changing ship.
- The number of outstanding contracts message will now display correctly.
- Players will no longer experience missing entries in the market buy and sell order windows.
- The Capacitor display has returned to the center of the HUD.
Server side fixes for Incursion 1.6, released June 3, 2011
- Planetary Resources and the predicted Extractor Head output have been returned to their previous equilibrium, no more output inconsistencies should be experienced.
- Please ensure that the latest client update is downloaded to avoid any further strangeness with Planetary Interaction.